JUSTIN'S POV [PART - 3]

While Selena was sleeping beside me, I thought of a plan. The next day as usual I went to office with Selena. In the afternoon, I looked at my Selena for the one last time and smiled. I went in my secret place with Elliot, my most trusted men. He is like a brother to me.

I saw the fellow actor they have bought. I sat on the chair like a King and saw him shivered.

"The next few days, u have to act like me and wear this mask. This will make u look like me." I said and stand up.

And turned towards him and And pointed a gun at him and said "If u did a little mistake u will be gone forever. And MAINTAIN PERFECT DISTANCE FROM MY WIFE. IF U GET CLOSER TO HER, I'LL MAKE SURE TO CUT EVERY PART OF UR BODY WHICH TOUCHED HER." I said and saw him crying. I smirked and moved back.

Elliot came infront and put the suitcase on the table. I opened and took out dollar 50,000 and said " TAKE IT AND THE REST OF THE MONEY WILL BW GIVEN LATER." And went back to the office. In the evening I dropped Selena at home and she hugged me all of a sudden. I was shocked at first but hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead.

FEW DAYS LATER

Today, my Selena was gonna come in my mansion and will stop loving me. I woke up and took a shower. I wore my Armani suit, my watch and made my hair and wore my house. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Oh! It's the actor.

"Sir sir ur wife's dad is in hospital and so she told me to go their first. We will come here by 12 pm." He said totally scared.

"Message me whenn u are 5minutes away from my mansion." I said and cut the call.

AFTER AN HOUR,

I received a message from the actor and ordered everyone to come downstairs. I sent Elliot outside to bring my Selena and the actor inside my mansion. I was standing at the top of the stairs and my back was facing everyone. I can feel Selena and the actor inside my mansion and smirked.

"Welcome back my wife." I said smirking and I felt Elliot stand on the stair below me. I turned around and saw Selena gasped and saw all the colors drained from her face.

"Wifey didn't u fell in love with him thinking it's me? Well it wasn't me my love. I wasn't with u for the past few days." I said and saw her getting shocked.

"I knew it. That's why I thought why Justin will say sorry and agree to everything I say." She shouted and looked beside her to see the actor opening his face mask which he wore to look like me.

"Hmm so his acting is so bad." I said and shot him on his leg and Selen shouted "NO..NO..NO..WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? ARE U FUCKING CRAZY?!" And she fell down and fainted. I was scared seeing that she has fainted.

I ordered everyone to go back inside and do their work and ordered Elliot to take the actor in a hospital and give him the rest of the money. I came downstairs and picked up Selena and ordered the maids to clean the floor.

I took her inside my room and changed her clothes and made her wear her nightgown. I gently made her lay on the bed and went outside. 

AFTER AN HOUR

I ordered Layla to check on Selena 15 minutes ago. When I saw that she isn't coming back, I went upstairs. Before I could open the door, I heard Layla talking about dad with Selena. I felt extremly angry yet hurt. I opened the door with a bang and shouted "LAYLA I WARNED U AND EVERYONE. NOT.TO.SAY.ANYTHING.RELATED.TO.DAD"

Grandma came inside and said "Beta gussa mat ho.(Child. Don't be angry.) Layla go outside." Layla went inside and I nodded and grandma went outside closing the door.