STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR

The first day of my work after that long break was hell. Justin has been so cruel. He made me work so much and after that when I told him why did he made me work so much, he's showing his attitude. Stupid Idiot billionaire?!

Today was my holiday. Yay! Because today is Sunday. But I shouldn't forget I am married now and that I still have to work a lot😭😭.

I woke up and saw Justin already ready wearing a blue suit.

                                                                      JUSTIN'S SUIT

                                                                      JUSTIN'S SUIT

"Where are u going today?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"First thing u shouldn't rub ur eyes. And second thing yes I have some meetings to attend remember Mrs. Assistant." He said smirking.

"Huh. U are not my dad or mom who will give me lecture that I should rub my eyes or not. I am rubbing my eyes not urs. So what is ur problem? And yes I remember that u have meeting today Mr.Boss." I said the last part smirking and saw him smirking back at me.

I stand up and before going to the washroom I kissed him on the cheeks and said "Goodbye Husband." I went inside the bathroom and before closing the door I saw him and saw him shocked and touched his cheeks. I giggled and closed the gate.

I came out of the washroom after an hour taking a bath and wore a baby pink embroidered saree with matching blouse. I wore the vermillion along the middle hair parting and did a braid. I wore my mangalsutra ( a sacred chain which husband's tie around women's neck during marriage)

 I wore my mangalsutra ( a sacred chain which husband's tie around women's neck during marriage)

                                                                           SELENA'S SAREE

I came out of my room and went inside the kitchen and started making sandwiches, salad, juice, bread nd beans and cut the fruits.

I came outside and placed them on the table. Everyone started having food and I went outside to give Brownie, Dahlia's dog food. I gave her food and made the children ready for school.

I came back and sit down to have food when Justin said "let's go Selena."

"Where?" I said totally confused.