DATE NIGHT

Justin came out of the washroom wearing a t shirt and shorts and saw Selena and kiss her on the lips. "Go and freshen up love. Am in the garden." Justin said smiling and she nodded and went inside the washroom.

He went inside the garden and called Ethan and told him to come into the garden.

"Yes Sir," Ethan said and bowed. Justin nodded and told him that he wants to plan a date night with Selena tomorrow and to make all the arrangements.

They were talking when Selena came into the garden wearing PJs and a top. He looked towards Ethan and said, "You go and start making the arrangements and u should finish all the work n update me by coming to the office around 2 pm."

Ethan nodded and went inside the mansion. Selena hugged Justin from behind and asked "What arrangements were u talking about?"

"Oh that. It was work-related love." Justin said feeling guilty for lying to her.

"Ohh. Come let's go for a walk." Selena said and hold his hand and pulled him out of the mansion and started walking with him.

They hold each other hands and started walking. While walking they saw an ice cream parlour open so late at night. Justin took her inside the parlour and bought ice cream for both of them.

They went and sat on the bench and started having ice cream. Selena put her head on his shoulder and both of looking at the stars.

 Selena put her head on his shoulder and both of looking at the stars

NEXT DAY

They went to work together. Both were busy with their work. They came back home and Justin and Selena went inside their room. He kissed her slowly on the lips and gave a bag in her hand.

"What is this?" She asked him and he smiled nervously and said "um actually I had to attend a charity event today. I think I forget to tell u about it. Get ready and come outside."

Selena felt suspicious but decided to ignore it. She went inside the washroom and started getting ready. Justin wore a white shirt with blue jeans. He wore a pair of sunglass and comb his hair.

 He wore a pair of sunglass and comb his hair