JUSTIN'S POV (PART-4)

I was in the office but I wasn't able to focus on my work properly because I missed my Selena. I was working when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and Sue came inside.

"Justin, ur suit. The one u asked for." She said and went outside. I wore my suit and my shoes. I wore my rolex watch, took my phone, applied perfume and made my hair.

I came outside and anoouced that everyone can go home now. And went outside and called the driver.

"Bring my car." He bought my car and I sat inside and went towards my mansion.

We reached my mansion. And I came out of the car and lean on it and called Selena.

"Come down." I said and before she could reply I cut the call.

The whole evening went goodly but I wasn't able to spend much time with my Selena because I was busy with my clients. No one knew that she is my wife so it was easier for me to maintain distance with her with no one questioning us.

We reached home and we went inside our room. She went inside the bathroom. And I opened my suit and wore a new boxer and kept the suit and my underwear in the laundry bag.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Sue. I started talking with her about the buisness trip and all when Selena came outside. She was wearing a red satin nightgown and I swear she was looking like an sexy angel. MY SEXY ANGEL.

I cut the call and looked at her and saw her checking me out and she gulped slowly. I smirked and said " have u seen checking me out?"

She blushed and looked down. I went towards her and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned in and she closed her eyes. She is thinking that I'll kiss her but she is wrong. I'll take revenge now. JUst as our lips was going to touch I threw her pillow and blanket on her and moved back.

"Oucchhh. What the fuck?!" She said angrily and I laughed loudly. "What did u think? I will kiss u? Dumb bitch!" I said and went to sleep on the bed.

"What are u doing?" She said getting confused.

"Sleepinh." I said nonchalantly.

"Huh. I also know that." She said irritated.

"Then why did u ask?" I said

"Ughh u stupid." She said stomping her foot on the ground

"U idiot." I said acting like her.

"Stop irritating me." She glared at me.

"Na I will irritate u till my last breath." I said and I saw her getting lost in a deep thought. This girls mood changes so fast.

I sighed and went towards her. "what happened? What do u think I am gonna spend my whole life irritating u? Na am not gonna do that." I said and tried to make her smile. I went back to sleep and saw her sighing and going towards the sofa and lay down.

It was 1 am and I tried to pick her up but as she was sleeping in such an uncomfotable position I wasn't able to pick her up. I went towards the bed and sleep. I am sure she will have a back pain tomorrow. I thought of giving her a massage tomorrow.

I woke up around 5, and got ready and went outside for jogging. I came back around 6 and went inside mt private gym and started my work outs. Around 8, I came inside our room and saw that Selena is still sleeping. I took out my suit and went inside the washroom to take a shower. I wore my suit.
"Justin." I heard Selena shouting and I came outside. I got irritated when I heard her shouting. She can only shout and scream my name when we are fucking!