NEW ASSISTANT

Hey Everyone! So in this chapter Justin is gonna hurt Selena again and in a cruel way. Are u all ready for that? Stay tuned. Love u all. And one more thing what do u all think can Justin keep on hurting Selena?

It's been a month since that incident and Justin again started ignoring me since the past 2 weeks. I sighed and started making food for him. Yes I know he had insulted my food many times though I cook good. No I am not proud of my cooking it's just the fact u know.

The kids say so. They say that I cook so good and that they always want to have food made by me. I made chicken roast and pancakes for him.

After I had finished making it, I went inside the room and took a long shower. I came outside and applied my strawberry lotion and wore jeans and white top. I miss the kids. They all have school now so we are not able to meet.🥺🥺

I went outside the mansion and told Layla and the bodyguards to take care of the mansion

I went outside the mansion and told Layla and the bodyguards to take care of the mansion. I sat in my car and went towards Justin's office. I reached there and went inside. I saw the receptionist.

" How may I help u?" She said in a bitch tone.

"Well Good Afternoon to u too. Can u tell me in which floor is Justin's office cabin." I said smirking.

"50th floor." She said again in a bitch tone.

I ignored her and started going towards the elevator when I heard many girl staff calling me slut and Justin's fling and boys seeing me with lust.

"EXCUSE ME EVERYONE." I said loudly. Now everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I saw the same receptionist coming towards me and said "Don't make an issue here bitch. I can throw u out of here in a minute." She said in a bitch tone and I laughed loudly.

"Huh throw me out. I can fire u in a second." I said and saw everyone gasping.

"Yeah sleeping with Justin works a lot doesn't it." A girl shouted.

"Sleeping with Justin really? Huh I don't need to sleep with him in order to fire her and make u all shut up. I am ur boss wife." I declared it to everyone and saw everyone gasping and looking shocked.

"You are fucking lying. U can't be his wife. He loves me." The receptionist shouted and was going to slap me and I didn't got time to react. I thought she will slap me and I opened my eyes to see Justin was infront of me holding her hand tightly.

"Leave me Justin u are hurting me." She said in a fake hurt voice. Justin left her hand and shouted "I AM SIR FOR ALL OF U AND U ALSO MISS ALIA. AND HOW DARE U TRY TO SLAP HER. U ARE FIRED. "

I was shocked but happy. A hope came inside me that Justin still loves me. But all my Hope's destroyed when he turned towards me and said "And u Miss Selena. You left ur office and you came to work here as my PA so just be like that. And I don't have a wife."