can i be your brother again?

i edge closer...

"do it." i whisper.

"i- "

the door opens.

"what the fuck!"

jack and i quickly stand up and turn toward the front door.

"i- the door was unlocked and no-one heard me knock..." the rather short, brown-haired british man spoke.

"george! i am so sorry! nothing was happening, it's not- "

"what it looks like? yeah, i've heard that one before. oh, and by the way seeing you literally on top of my little sister... not cool man." george says.

"sorry gogs..." jack says quickly before leaving the room.

"what was that about?" george asks.

"how about why are you here?" i reply.

"i came to apologise...and then i saw that." george says.

"well i mean, i forgive you and everything, not your fault i guess. i just kind of want to get out of this situation right here cause this is awkward as hell." i ramble.

"yeah, umm, thanks. very awkward yes. uhh, what do you want to do now?"

"i was going to sit in with jack all day, but i suppose we can go and do something maybe."

"ok, guys, just go to the cafe down the street and make up please. this is still really fucking awkward." jack says whilst walking back into the room.

"uh- yeah. george, let's go." making my way over to him and shoving him out of the door. "bye jack!" i call, as i close the door behind me.

-------------------------------------------
✨time skip✨
i'm literally writing this at 4am, i'm so fucking smart, i swear...
anyways, you spend all day with george, making up and catching up on all the stuff you missed out on not growing up together.
you are now on your way back to the apartment.
-------------------------------------------

"wait, so i was the one that named the almighty gogy?" i joke as we're walking down the street.

"yeah! when you were little, you never called me george, it was always gogy, gogs or - your favourite one - gogsy." he chuckles.

"oh my god. i am immortal. i am the most powerful being on the earth. i was the one to nickname the forever known, god-like being of 'georgenotfound', like what the actual fuck!" i laugh hard.

"ok, calm down a tad...you've been hanging out with the child too much..."

"one, there's no such thing and two, i'm literally a year younger than him..."

"doesn't make him any less of the child."

"of course not!" i laugh.

we had arrived at mine and jack's block of flats and were about to go in.

"actually, i've got to make my way home tonight...i've got an important recording that needs to be done tomorrow, but i'll see you soon y/n, i promise." george says, stopping me before i enter the flat.

"oh, ok..." i say quietly, giving him a quick hug and walking inside.

"i'll see you soon, y/n!" george calls from the end of the hall.

"see you, george!" i shout back.

i shut and lock the front door and turn to jack sitting in the living room ominously.

"what the actual fuck are you doing, jack?" i ask, laughing.

"i'm being spooky."

"no. you're not. you're being fucking weird dude." i reply.

"am not."

"yes you are. you always are, asshole."

"oh, so calling me an asshole now, are we?" jack says in fake offence.

i laugh more and turn to the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack from one of the cupboards and heading towards my bedroom.

"night, jack! i'm going to bed now!" i shout through to him.

"night, y/n! see you in the morning!" he replies quickly.

~~~
a.n.:
literally so close to the end right now.
next chapter will be the penultimate (second to last) chapter of this book, then the second one will be out not long after for those of you that want to be able to read about what happens after the end of the book.
thank you all so much for reading <3

xoxo