living together

he turns his head back towards me and says "yes. it was..."

"thank you." i smile, and look away.

i had just wanted to know what he was talking about that night, it's not like i was going to do anything with that information...right?

-------------------------------------------
time skip to three weeks later...
you and jack have been living together in your own place for a week now and you were really doing well.
you and jack never spoke about the conversation you had at the end of last chapter, you just kinda left it as it was.
-------------------------------------------

i walk out of my room and find jack on facetime to tommy.

"morning jack, morning tommy."

"morning," i hear back from them both.

i go over to the fridge and get the milk out, for some cereal.

"yeah, so i'll be able to come and move in earlier than we planned, but only if you two are both ok with that." i hear tommy say.

i turn around with a big smile on my face...

"of course! i'd love for you to be here!" i shout excitedly down the phone.

"well that's your answer then," jack chuckled.

"i guess so, i'll probably move in with you guys in like a week or two then." tommy explains.

"that's great," i say excitedly.

"yeah, anyways, i've gotta go and help my mum with some stuff, i'll talk to you both later on." tommy says.

tommy hangs up and jack turns to me.

"this is gonna be so fucking hectic when he gets here," jack groans.

"yep, but also, i don't care. at least i'll have someone to match my mother fucking adhd ass energy." i shout and laugh loudly.

(just to be clear, i am not saying that tommy has adhd, i'm saying that the character y/n does and that tommy matches the energy spurts that she has.)

"hey! what about me?" he exclaims.

"you're nowhere near as energetic as me, dumbass."

"now that's just mean."

"i know." i smile and walk into the living room, sitting on the sofa with my cereal.

"oi!" jack shouts, chasing me into the room.

"no! fuck off! don't you dare! jack i swear to fucking god!" i scream as i place my bowl down quickly on the coffee table.

i crawl across the sofa in anticipation of the tickle that was definitely about to come my way.
jack grabs my ankles as i try to get to the other side of the sofa, dragging me towards him.

"jack!" i scream as he turns me so that i am facing him.

he traps my wrists by my head underneath his hands and leans in close to my face.

"take it back."

i lean forward, making our faces less than an inch apart.

"never."

he moves ever so slightly closer, i could feel his breath against my lips.

close the gap. you know you want to.
so fucking do it. do it now.

i edge closer...

"do it." i whisper.

"i- "

the door opens.

"what the fuck!"

~~~
a.n.:
who's at the door? only i knowww🙃
if you couldn't tell, i'm slowly going insane, but it's fine cause at least the slow insanity is causing me to write more i guess.
thanks for reading <3

xoxo