youtuber group?

we were there filming for around three hours, then we made our way back to tommy's house.

"hey guys! i've got an idea!" tubbo shouts as we all settle down in tommy's living room.

"what's your idea tubs?" i ask.

"well, you know how everyone's been calling us all the 'mcyt youth club' because we're like friends n shit?" he continues.

"yeah?" ranboo says wearily.

"why don't we just make an official group? like an official youtube group?"
he says excitedly.

"yes! that would be awesome! we could even get a house together or something for when ranboo moves to the uk." i shout.

"oh my god! yes!" tubbo squeals.

"sounds pretty cool." tommy says.

"this'll be fun." jack smiles.

"ok, but what exactly do we name the group?" i ask, "cause it's gotta sound cool and like nice and that."

"umm, well we can keep the nickname of 'mcyt youth club' right? and make an official one for a joint youtube channel and stuff?" tubbo says.

"yeah, what about tjlrt gaming?" ranboo suggests to the rest of us.

"why tjlrt?" tommy asks.

"tubbo, jack, lullaby, ranboo, tommy. duh" i answer for ranboo.

"exactly!" ranboo exclaims.

we spoke some more and decided that we'd get a house together, once tubbo and ranboo turned 18 because it'll be easier to get a place that way.
but until then, me and jack would move into a small apartment/flat together while ranboo went back to america with his family for a bit and tommy and tubbo went back to their places.

so, half a month from then, me and jack would move into a small apartment we had found, until the larger house was ready.
then, a month later tommy would join us and when ranboo came back to the uk, him and tubbo would make their way up to us and we would all settle in the house.

"this looks awesome," i say, looking at some photos of the flat that me and jack would be moving into in two weeks.

"it really does." jack says, a small smile on his face.

"and i can legally move out of my house now too!" i laugh. "i am 16 now."

"that's true." jack laughs.

me and jack had made our way back to his house, tubbo and ranboo going back to tubbo's on the train, as ranboo was going back home to america the day after the next.
we were now sitting on jack's couch, me laying in his lap with his arm over my shoulder.

"hey jack?" i say, looking up at his face.

"yeah? what's up?"

"you know how the day before my birthday, i walked in on a conversation between you and tommy?"

"uh- yeah?" he replies, his voice shaking slightly.

"i had told you that i didn't hear anything that you said..."

"mhm."

"well, i did, you know, hear it."

"oh, i- uh- "

"jack. shush. let me ask you just one thing, then you can get all nervous and shit." i interrupt him with a small laugh.

"sorry..."

"ok, jack, that conversation you had with tommy, was it about me?" i ask slowly, wanting some sort confirmation to my suspicions.

"i- " he begins, looking away.

"jack. look at me and tell me the answer please."

he turns his head back towards me and says "yes. it was..."

"thank you." i smile, and look away.

i had just wanted to know what he was talking about that night, it's not like i was going to do anything with that information...right?

~~~
a.n.:
i decided to merge this chapter with what would have been the next one, so that it wouldn't be way too short, even then it's kind of a short chapter, so sorry about that one guys.
thanks for reading <3

xoxo