yeah, no, byyeeeee

i then close my phone and put it on charge, not wanting to even bother with any response that he might come up with in the situation that he'd dug himself into.

after i wake up in the morning, i open my phone and reply to the texts from harry.

harry :)
i'm just saying that he's clearly using u and i just don't like that

y/n ;)
there's clearly something else going on here, jack is my friend and that is it

harry :)
don't think i don't see how u act around him, there's clearly something there

y/n ;)
you're actually delusional harry, jack is my friend and that's it.

harry :)
u r such hard work, like wtf, no wonder i fucking cheated on u!

y/n ;)
what!?
i can't believe you
you know what!? good bye you absolute piece of mother fucking shit
asshole

i close my phone again and slam it down on my bedside table.
i walk over to my pc and boot up discord.
i then scroll through my friends list to decide on who i should call.

first, i click on george's name.

"hey, what's up?"

"i broke up with harry," i sputtered quickly.

"are you ok?"

"i think so, if i'm completely honest...i should be more angry and more upset, but i'm just not. i'm not even sure if i actually care- "

"of course you care, he was your boyfriend silly, there's not a single person on this earth that wouldn't care if they broke up with someone, unless they're a cheater or a literal psychopath and/or sociopath, soooo..."

"that's the thing, i really don't think i do. he asked me out, after like two years of me wanting him to and him just not, he finally did it and i wasn't even that happy about it. like i feel as though i should've been happier that he asked me, but i wasn't and i can't even begin to think of why..."

"maybe you were just never that invested in the relationship," george replies.

"but why wouldn't i be? i don't see any reason why i shouldn't have been invested in the relationship, and yet still...i wasn't."

"call jack."

"no! why would i even need to call him?" i say, calming down towards the end of my sentence.

"because he seems to be the only person right now that can make you calm down and see sense. plus, i think this all has a little more to do with him than you think."

"if you're implying what i think you are, the answer is no."

"if you say so y/n/n. if ya say so."

"you know, you're just like no help right?" i chuckle.

"i know," he says, a smile evident in his comforting and soft voice.

"i'm gonna go and talk to wil, i think."

"ok, tell me how you are later please."

"bye, george."

i then hung up on george and decide to call wilbur instead.

"hey y/n."

"hi wil!" i say with forced enthusiasm.

"what's wrong?"

"how do you- "

"i know you well enough by now to know when you're forcing a smile and pretending you're ok. what happened?"

"i broke up with harry."

"why? what did he do?"

"how do you know it was him?"

"because i know you."

"he cheated on me..."

"i'll be there in about three and a half hours hun. don't go anywhere."

"wil, wait, wha- " i was cut off by the sound of wil hanging up on me.

oh, for fucks sake!

i then call jack, tommy, tubbo and ranboo - all of them answering.

"you're never the one to call us. what happened?" ranboo states, matter-of-factly.

"am i not allowed to just want to talk to my friends?" i ask, faking offence.

"no, actually, you're not. because you never do." ranboo says with a chuckle.

"that's actually very true." tubbo said.

"y/n?" asked tommy.

"yeah?"

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"i broke up with harry because he cheated on me but i don't really care all that much and i don't know why." i say quickly, hoping to not be heard.

"i'm gonna kill him." jack says calmly, speaking for the first tome since the call began.

"what?" tommy asks.

"i'm gonna kill him." jack repeats, just as calm as before.

"jack don't be stupid." i say, semi-pleading.

"ok." jack quickly replies before hanging up.

"he's going to do something stupid. isn't he?" i ask, my eye-roll evident in the way i spoke.

"it's for you. of course he is." tommy answers.

"what's that- " i began.

"nothing, it doesn't matter y/n/n. we'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?" tubbo interrupts.

"ok," i smile.

i hang up, deciding to then make my way downstairs and make myself some noodles and a quick drink.

"what are you doing?" my mum asks harshly.

"i'm making myself some food?"

"i think you'll find that you need to clean first." she replies, her tone only growing more harsh as she spoke.

"i'm hungry though," i whine.

"i don't care, clean up, then eat."

"fine!" i half-shout whilst storming into the kitchen and starting on cleaning the dishes.

after i had cleaned and eaten, i hear a knock on my front door.

i rush to it, opening it and expecting to find wilbur, but instead finding jack, holding harry by the arm of his shirt...

~~~
a.n.:
sorry that this took so long to come out, had to deal with some shit from my mum tryna kick me out lol, it's all good now though.
hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all so much for over 1,000 reads and almost 75 votes.
love all of yous <3
thanks for reading <3

xoxo