jacob

~~~jack pov~~~

"ok, fine. i do like her, alot actually. but i mean, she's two years younger than me and i don't even think she likes me back if i'm completely honest. i mean, what do i do if she finds out and she doesn't feel the same way?" i ramble.

"well, you're about to find out..." tom says, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

i looked up at him confused and he steps to the side, revealing y/n stood behind him.

~~~y/n pov~~~

i had run upstairs to avoid the questioning from the others in the living room.

i stood in jack's bedroom doorway, behind tommy, who had noticed me on my way there.

"i mean, what do i do if she finds out and she doesn't feel the same way?" i hear jack say, stopping me dead in my tracks.

is he talking about me?

"well, you're about to find out..." tommy says, quickly glancing at me, scratching his neck and moving out of the way.

he was talking about me...

"y/n! i- umm..." jack begins.

"it doesn't matter, i didn't hear anything and even if i did, it's none of my business or my place to have any opinion on your and tommy's private conversation." i quickly say, reassuring jack.

what i heard didn't matter.
it was a private conversation and i shouldn't have heard it.
plus there was no way yo prove that he was talking about me.
so what i heard, is none of my business and will be forgotten.

"thanks y/n/n." jack thanks, producing a small smile in the process.

we all walk out of the room and back downstairs to the others.
we all decide that it would be fun to just stay in and watch movies all day.
i let tubbo pick the movie - marathon - we would watch for the rest of the day.
he chose 'hotel transylvania'.

about half way through the second film, there was a loud knock at jack's front door, startling me and making me through some of my popcorn up and into the air.

"one second," jack says, standing up and making his way to his door.

i could hear some mumbling and then a very distinct american 'her mom said she'd probably be here'.
i stand and run to the door, knowing exactly who was there.

"jacob! what the fuck are you doing here?" i shout as i run toward him and engulf him in a hug.

~~~
a.n.:
ooooo, drama...btw, i can't remember if i mentioned it in a previous chapter, but y/n has always had a small crush on jacob and they've never actually met irl before now.
oh, and sorry for the short chapter guys, i'm just tryna keep up the cliffhanger chapter endings that i've got going right now.
thanks for reading <3

xoxo