oh wow

"night, jack! i'm going to bed now!" i shout through to him.

"night, y/n! see you in the morning!" he replies quickly.

you wake up at around 11am and go into the living room, turning the tv on, the news being the first thing that is on.

"due to further restrictions that were put in place as of midnight last night, people are now not allowed to leave their homes unless it is for essential shopping, or they are a key worker - being a teacher, care-giver, delivery driver, shop-worker, etc." the news presenter says through the tv.

"oh for fucks sake! there goes any plans of meeting up with anyone over the next few weeks..." jack groans, walking into the living room and joining me on the sofa.

"doesn't this mean that tommy, tubbo and ranboo can't move in for even longer now?" i ask.

"i think so..."

"oh for fucks sake, i was looking forward to having them." i whine to him.

"am i just not good enough for you?" jack jokes.

"no." i deadpan.

"excuse me?" he says quickly.

"you heard me." i say in the same tone as before, fighting off a laugh and trying to keep a small smile off my face.

"don' be rude." jack says, raising his eyebrows, turning toward and moving closer to me.

"now when am i ever rude?" i start to smile.

"i feel like that's a trick question." jack laughs, turning back toward the tv.

"it definitely was." i say, finally letting out my laugh.

we turn the tv over and watch some 'criminal minds'.

this is gonna be a weird few weeks.

-------------------------------------------
time skip to a week later
just because it makes it easier to write
you and jack are still stuck in the house, you're really close, same as normal.
-------------------------------------------

"jack!" i shout from the kitchen.

jack rushes in, slightly out of breath.

"what's wrong?" jack says quickly.

"that's not the reaction i was expecting, we're out of actual meals."

"i'll order some domino's." jack replies.

"thank you!" i say excitedly.

"pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust, right?" he asks me.

"yeah?" i ask wearily, "how'd you know?"

"we've ordered domino's before, y/n."

"have we?"

"yes," he chuckles.

"oh..." i let out a small laugh.

jack orders the food and we wait around 30minutes for it to arrive at our flat.
after we get it off the delivery dude, we take the food into the living room, deciding that we would do a q&a, ylyl type stream.

"hi chat!" i say excitedly.

"guys! we haven't streamed in like almost 2 weeks, this was an emergency stream!" jack says loudly.

"sure," i chuckle, patting jack on the shoulder.

i look over to chat and see some very confused messages.

"ok, maybe it's been more than two weeks..." i begin. "yes chat, we're in the same house. no chat, we are not breaking lockdown rules. we live together."

i see even more confused messages.

"guys, me and jack live in a flat together, tommy was supposed to have joined us soon, but he can't because of the lockdown." i explain further.

i look back over at chat, them seeming alot less confused now.
we started the ylyl, i ended up sat leaning against jack. my head resting against his shoulder.
i yawn, feeling quite tired, as i did not sleep properly the night before.

"you tired?" jack whispers in my ear.

"yeah," i yawn again.

"i'll end stream then, you can go to bed straight after if you want." jack says.

"no, i'll be alright, gimme a monster and i'll be fiinnneeee." i whisper, a smile spreading across my face.

"ok, i'll go grab one from the fridge." he says moving me over a little, so he could stand up and get me one from the kitchen.

he comes back not long after with the peach, as i call it 'butterfly', monster.
i immediately sit up with a smile and grab the monster out of his hands.

"thank you!" i exclaim.

"you're welcome, lulla." he says with a small chuckle.

he sits back down and we carry on watching media shares.
it takes around 35 more minutes before we had lost all of our lives.
we ended stream and stayed laying on the sofa for a while.
i look up at jack to find him already staring at me.

"what?" i giggle.

"it- i- "

"use words, jack." i smile.

"you have no idea how much i want to kiss you right now." he blurts out.

i feel my cheeks flush.

"i mean, can i?" he asks.

i nod my head slightly.

"use words," he says imitating me.

"yeah..."

he moves closer, slowly putting his hand to the side of my head, guiding my lips toward his.

~~~
a.n.:
ha! cliffhanger again cause i'm ✨evil✨
anyways, thank you all so much for reading <3

xoxo