Thirteen

Bailey

After I got home everyone went their own ways. Spencer and Danny decided to go out with my brothers, Brett and Gabe to be shown around town. Wes had to finish up work while Tyler, Colton, Caleb and Liv all went to grab some food.

Leaving Arya, Lexi, Bri, Em and I here with Danielle.

"Holy shit these are amazing," Bri practically moans as she takes a bite of her cake. These were one of the few things that everyone in the family loved. I haven't met one person who didn't actually.

"Oh yeah, these are a constant at any family gathering, no one makes them like Bails does though," Lexi grins, nodding in agreement.

"I'm happy you're back," Em smiles genuinely. I watch as my best friends eyes water as she looks at me.

I hated being so far from her, I've never told her how much just her being a constant in my life made me realize how I needed to get my shit together. Fix myself.

"Wow you really missed my pumpkin squares that much?" I laugh, not knowing how to handle sentimental situations. I was never the best at that really.

"Shut up," she shakes her head laughing now with the other three. She knows I love her.

"How have you been Bailey?" Arya questions "I haven't had a minute to talk to you about everything,"

They all knew at least a little bit of everything that had happened after I left. Arya knew everything, Bri knew most of it too because well she'd seen it first had along with Beck. Em and Lexi were filled in on most of it too.

"I'm better," I nod offering a genuine smile "I was a mess on the drive here but after actually being with everyone, the first time in awhile, I'm pretty happy,"

"It's been a while since you've seen everyone," Em nods

"Yeah it has," I nod

"I was happy to see you and Kazer in each others presence  this morning," Lexi chimes, her blunt self smirking at her own comment. Bri just snorts besides me at my expense.

"Well obviously we would," I roll my eyes at her "It's my brother and his best friends wedding, of course we'd be around eachother,"

"It's just weird seeing you guys together again, after so long," Ary adds, grinning at me "Good weird, but still weird,"

"Right!" Em agreed with her

"We are here for my brother and Gabe, that's it." I state "He has his life, and I have mine."

We all go quiet again, comfortably eating out cake before Ary pipes up once again.

"Is it just me or does Liv seem like a bitch,"

"Oh thank god I was waiting for someone to say it," Lexi grins letting out a breath

"Oh my god I'm so happy someone else senses it too, I just don't get a good vibe from her," Arya laugh

All I could think about is the fact that he's marrying her...and his sister, nor anyone else as far I know, know that he is.

How could he just propose? And not tell his family?

He would've never done that before. Him and Arya were close aside from being siblings, they were actually friends. He never kept anything from her before.

"She's uptight," Lexi nods "So not like Caleb,"

"Guys-" I got to speak but when these two are on a roll there's no really stopping them.