New Position

As Becky waddled down the hall she realized that the diaper was affecting her walk. Every step she took she heard the crinkly sound of the diaper between her legs.

She knew that she was bound to this soft pillow between her legs for a long time now.

Her mom noticed her stumbling and she picked her up placing her on her hip saying

" Here sweetie mommy will help you "

Becky just sighed she realized that her mom was in full control over her now. She knew her mom would have to do everything for her now.

It was in that moment Becky realized her adult life was truly gone.

And she might never get it back

Her mom carried her into the kitchen and Becky saw at the table there was now a highchair in the place of old table chair that previously held a booster seat.

Becky started to cry

" Nwo Nwo mommy "

Her mom patted her diapered bottom saying

" Awww C'mon pumpkin you're too little for a booster seat. I don't want you sliding down out of the chair and getting hurt"

Her mom then unclipped the tray from one side of the chair and placed Becky in the chair. She grabbed the straps and placed them around Becky's waist and in between her legs and snapped them up.

She then pulled the tray back down into the locking position and pushed it back a little towards Becky's tummy.

She smiled saying...

" There we are sweetie now it's num num time"

Her mom went into the kitchen.

Becky just sat in the chair. She didn't want to move it for fear of angering her mom and possibly falling over in the chair.

Her mom returned a few minutes later with a pink bowl and a small bottle of milk.

She set the bowl and the bottle on the table and grabbed a bib from the drawer in the kitchen and placed it around Becky's neck.

She then sat down and placed the bowl and bottle on the tray.

She then grabbed the small pink spoon that was in the bowl and maneuvered it towards Becky's mouth saying

" Open up for the airplane sweetie " making a buzzing sound like a plane

As the spoon with the bright yellow and red mush moved towards her mouth...

Becky had two options...

Swallow or scream....

She chose swallow and gladly ate the mush.

Realizing it was a combination of Strawberries and bananas....

It made her smile....

Her mom acknowledged that saying

" Awww someone likes her num nums"

She began to feed Becky more of it. Often missing her mouth on purpose.

Becky was so hungry that she forgot she was in a highchair and wetting herself.

Her mom finished up feeding her and cleaned her hands and face as they were very sticky.

" Awww what a sweet little baby girl you are for mommy "

She removed Becky from the chair once she was done wiping it down and cleaning the dishes and cleaning Becky up.

She carried her into the living room to the rocking couch chair she had ordered and sat down with her in her lap....

She took the bottle saying

" Open up sweetie "

Becky was very thirsty and sleepy so she took the nipple in her mouth without hesitation and slowly started drinking from it.

Her mom smiled as she rocked slowly in the chair as her little girl drank....

She couldn't believe it was getting easier for Becky to adjust to her new role in the family.

It was simply the beginning...

To be continued....

Author's note

Thank you so much everyone for the love and support for my writing. It truly means the world to me.

Becky's story is almost complete. I'll be starting a new story soon as well.

Much love to you all.