Skates and Pads

Becky sat in the booster carseat combo in the back of her mom's car on the way home. There was a small pink PAW Patrol sippy cup in one of the cupholders and some cut up Strawberries in the other cupholder.

Becky was hungry so she snacked on the small foods while her mom was driving.

She prayed that her mom wouldn't put her back in diapers.... She hoped it wouldn't happen.

As the car sputtered along.... Becky got the sensation that she had to go potty. She lightly tapped the back of her mom's seat....

Her mom looked back and said

" What is it pumpkin?"

Her daughter replied

" I hwaveta pwotty mommy "

Her mom replied

" Can you be a brave girl and hold it we're almost home,"

Becky replied

" I twry mommy bwut I Wreally gwotta gwoes " while fidgeting in her seat.

" We're almost home sweetie just hold it"

Becky squirmed

The pressure was becoming too much for her small bladder and she fell it let loose and drench her clothes.

It broke her. She balled her eyes out while sitting in the now soaked chair.

Becky's mom heard her daughter's sobs and said...

" Oh pumpkin did you wet yourself?"

Becky just sobbed

Her mom said

" Shh Shhh it's ok sweetie we'll take care of it in a minute "

She pulled into the driveway and parked the car.

She got out and removed Becky from the back seat and grabbed the pullups and bags and went in the house.

She set the items down and opened the box of pullups and grabbed one along with the wipes and carried Becky upstairs to the bathroom.

Becky's sobbing has subsided.

Her mom striped her of her wet clothes and wiped her down with the baby wipes.

Becky shivered as the cold air hit her half naked body. She couldn't believe her mom was cleaning her up and worse she couldn't believe she wet herself.

Once she was dry her mom opened the pullups and grabbed one from the package and bent down to Becky's eye level saying

" Ok pumpkin In you go"

Becky pleaded

" Mommy pwease no I bwe a gwoods girl I nwot wets again I pwromise "

Her mom replied

" I know you tried sweetie but I dont want you ruining anymore of your clothes."

" Now c'mon pumpkin, the faster you get dressed the faster I can show you the present I got you."

The notion of a present made Becky a little happier so she lifted her legs up one at a time and stepped into the pullups and her mom pulled them up to her waist and made sure they had a snug fit for any leaks.

Her mom ran her fingers along the inner part of the leg holes making sure they were secure.

" Aww what a brave little girl I have "

Becky could feel the pullups give her a wider stance and the puffiness that was around her waist and legs.

She prayed this was the end of it...

Once her mom was satisfied she put a new rainbow shirt on Becky and some socks saying

" Now who's ready for her surprise?"

Becky smiled saying

" Ywesth mommy but where are my pants?"

Her mom replied

" It's easier for me sweetie if I can check your pullups with no pants "

Becky just said

" Ok"

She figured it wasn't worth fighting over given the fact her mom was giving her a surprise.

She was picked up by her mom and carried out into the hallway and back downstairs to the backyard.

She sat her in a folding chair and went to grab a 2nd bag from the closet  and came back out into the backyard.

She reveled a set of roller skates and a helmet.

Becky smiled. She remembered she loved roller skating so she did want to have fun.

Her mom opened the package up and put the skates and the helmet on her head.

Becky then said...

" But mommy Me nakie"

Her mom laughed

" Now pumpkin being in a pullup is not being naked. "

" Now c'mon let's go have some fun "

Becky knew she had lost this battle.

She stood up from the chair and her mom took her hand and helped her glide on the skates.

To be continued