A Foreshadowing Dream

Becky laid in her bed after her mom and her got back from the store.

She trugged up to her room and plopped down on the bed.

She didn't know what to do or think.

She knew in her head that she was an adult not some teenage girl like her mom had been treating her like.

She slowly fell asleep hoping maybe a little nap would help her feel better and maybe things would be normal when she woke up.

She fell asleep finally and  woke up a few minutes later realizing she had slept for a long time.

She sat up in her bed then she realized something was wrong...

She looked and saw she was behind bars of some kind...

She looked at her hands and feet and saw that they were too small to be able to hold anything big.

" What's going on ? " she thought..

She then felt something wet between her legs and she looked down and saw that she was dressed in a very wet diaper and her chest was flat as a counter top.

She cried and whimpered...

" No No It cwant bwe.. I've become a baby In a diaper "

She whimpered and sobbed.

Her mom came in the room which Becky saw was decorated as a nursery now with her crib a changing table a rocking chair and lots of stuffed animals.

Becky couldn't believe it all her stuff from being a teenager was gone...

Her mom walked into the room saying

" Awww what's wrong my little pumpkin?

" Do you need your diaper changed? Did my little Becky Wecky leave mommy a present? "

" Did she?"

Becky was picked up by her mom and tickled on her stomach

Becky couldn't help but laugh....

She tried to communicate with her mom but all that came out was

" Mama wets pwoppy"

Her mom smiled saying

" Awww don't worry sweetie mommy will make it all better "

She laid Becky on the changing table and began to change her daughter's diaper.

Becky then woke up in a cold sweat..

" It can't happen It just can't happen " she thought to her self.

Becky hoped she could fix this and avoid with all possible hope her dream she just had....

To Be continued....