Potty and Playpens

Becky sat on the plastic PAW Patrol potty that her mom bought at the store. She was now a 4 year old reliving her potty training day. She woke up in her bed in a semi-wet pull-up.

She didn't leak in her bed which made her mom happy.

However Becky felt awkward sitting on the plastic potty while her mom sat on the big adults potty waiting for her to finish going potty.

" Did my brave pumpkin goes pwotty for mommy?'

Becky blushed not believing her mom asked her that question

Becky replied

" Y Ywesth mommy "

Her mom capped her hands

" Aww yays my big girl. You'll be potty trained in no time " she said

Becky smiled at that compliment

Her mom stood her up and ripped the sides of the pullup off and wiped her daughter's privates and rubbed some baby powder on her and had her step into a fresh pair of pullups.

She then picked up Becky and placed her on her hip carrying her back to her room to get her dressed for the day.

Once she was dressed in a white long sleeve shirt and pants and a pair of velcro shoes her mom carried her to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Her mom sat her in a booster seat and clipping the strap around her waist.

Her mom came back with a plate of cut up waffles and strawberries. She snapped a bib around Becky's neck and let Becky feed herself.

Once she was finished eating her mom cleaned her up and removed her from the seat and carried her out to the car after grabbing her purse.

She said..

"Mommy has a couple errands to run sweetie we'll get lunch while we're out sweetie "

Becky said..

" Okways mommy "

Her mom strapped her into her carseat and she started the car and drove to the store.

Becky just stared out the window as best she could. She could only see the tops of cars barely. Her reduced stature made her not able to see anything higher than her immediate surroundings in the car.

Her mom pulled into the shopping plaza and parked the car.

She got out of the car and retrieved Becky from the back seat. She reached into Becky's pants and checked her pullups.

Becky blushed bright red. There were a few people walking in the lot and Becky prayed no one saw her mom checking her pullups.

" My little pumpkin is a little damp but no need to change you just yet" she said.

She picked up Becky and carried her into the Walmart and put her in the child's seat of the shopping cart.

Becky didn't oppose it. She realized her mom wasn't going to let her walk in the store so she made due with sitting in the cart seat.

Her mom pushed the cart through the store. She was doing some shopping for the weekend grabbing food items.

She then pushed the cart into the baby section of the store.

They passed by the diaper section again. Becky got really nervous and afraid. She hoped her mom wouldn't put her in diapers.

She pushed the cart past the diapers and stopped in front of the pack n play Playpens.

She looked at the different colors. She then chose the mixed pink and blue one and put it in the cart.

She also grabbed a set of  diaper genies.

Becky saw her mom grabbing the diaper genie and she said...

" What is dat fwor mommy?"

Her mom replied

" Well pumpkin these are for your pullups so emptying the trash will be easier and the playpen is for you to sit in at home"

Becky asked

" Bwuts whys dwa plwaypen mommy?"

Her mom replied

" well sweetie mommy has lots of things to do at the house and it will make it easier for you and not be bored while mommy is busy"

Becky didn't understand why but she acknowledged her mom knew best.

Her mom then pushed the cart into the toy section and grabbed some assorted toys and stuffed animals to keep Becky entertained in the playpen

She then paid for the items and pushed the cart back to the car.

She loaded the items in the car and buckled Becky into her carseat.

She drove through a McDonald's drive tru and got a happy meal for Becky and a burger and fries for herself.

She then drove home.

She got Becky out of the car and carried her into the house and sat her on the couch and turned on the tv to Nick jr. And PAW Patrol.

" Stay right here sweetie mommy will be right back "

Becky just watched the tv begrudgingly.

Her mom brought the pack n play inside and quickly set it up in the middle of the room facing the TV.

She put the toys and a small blanket inside the playpen.

She then retrieved the groceries and food from the car and carried Becky into the dinning room once she set the bags down.

She let Becky eat her happy meal and saw that there was a frozen princess elsa toy inside.

Once they were done eating... her mom cleaned her up and carried her into the living room and placed her into the playpen.

" Now you play nice sweetie. Mommy will be in the kitchen. Yell for mommy if you need me."

Becky just sat in the playpen trying to adjust herself as she felt her pullup get damp.

Becky was so attached to her Elsa toy she didn't even know her pullup was wet. She just played with the toys and watched PAW Patrol on the TV.

Meanwhile...

Her mom was in the kitchen Shopping on her computer.

She knew that Becky would be her baby girl soon and she wanted to be prepared for it....

To be continued.....