Shopping

Becky sat in her playpen and played with some of the assorted toys. She was trying to fight it as much as she could but it was becoming useless.

She was still trying to hold on to her adult mind and thoughts but as she was becoming younger and younger that proved to harder and more futile.

And she would always giggle and smile at PAW Patrol when it was on TV.

Her mom meanwhile was busy clicking away on her computer.

She was preparing an order for Becky's new room.

She was setting up a delivery service to deliver the items to the home and set them up and to haul away the old stuff.

She also arranged for a neighbor's help to watch the house so she could take Becky Shopping while the delivery company set everything up.

She heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it.

She thanked the Delivery driver for delivering her package and pulled it inside the house.

Becky turned her head and saw the box but couldn't see the writing on it.

Her mom opened the box and pulled out a brand stroller.

She walked over to the playpen and said

" Ok pumpkin mommy has some errands to run again so we're going out"

Becky said..

" What's that fwors mommy?"

Her mom replied

" That's your new stroller for when we go to the park sweetie. I know my little girl gets tired after playing for so long."

She picked her up and sat her in the stroller and buckled the straps between her legs and around her waist.

She smiled

" Awwa don't you look adorable sweetie?"

Becky blushing saying

" I gwuess so"

Her mom released her from the stroller and carried her to the front door and went outside.

She buckled her into the carseat when her neighbor Mrs. George came up.

Becky's mom shut the car door so Becky couldn't here the conversation.

Becky wondered what her mom and mrs. George were talking about

" So the Delivery guys will be here soon. They know how I want the room set up. "

Mrs. George said

" Ok no problem. I'll keep an eye on them "

" Thank you " Becky's mom said.

Mrs. George went into the house and closed the door.

Becky's mom then got into the driver's seat and started the car and drove off.

Becky was occupied by the small TV in the car playing a video of PAW Patrol to ask her mom what she and mrs. George were talking about.

She just wanted to watch her show.

Once they arrived at the Walmart becky was removed from her car seat

Her mom felt her pullup and they were damp and soggy.

She said

" Let's get you changed "

Becky just blushed and sobbed

As her mom proceeded to change her in the big basket part of the cart.

Her mom then put her securely in the carts seat and strapped her in.

Becky was trapped she had nowhere to go.

Her mom then pushed the cart into Walmart and got some items for the house.

She then pushed the cart to the diaper section.

Becky Upon seeing the diaper and started to ball her eyes out

" W W Wuh Why me nweeds dwose I'm ok mommy me a Bwig Bwig girl. I nwots a baby "

Her mom smiled saying

" Awww I know sweetie but these are just incase you get younger than a four year old "

" And you have to wear them at night starting tonight "

Becky just was in an utter state of shock

Her mom grabbed 5 boxes each of the huggies waddlers and overnights.

She figured it would last awhile until she could sign up for a disposable diaper delivery service.

Becky just held on to the sky PAW Patrol stuffed animal she brought with her from the car.

She couldn't believe this was happening....

And she was soo afraid that....

She didn't even realize she was wetting herself...

She didn't know if it was a combination of fear and worry or a lot of both.

Her mom wheeled the cart through the section and grabbed wipes powder cream and some teething rings and a few pacifiers

She smiled at Becky rubbing her back saying

" Awww don't worry sweetie I'm sure your potty training will work out."

She paid for the items and headed for home as she got a text from the delivery drivers that they were nearly completed.

She loaded the bags into the car and Becky as well noting her wet and soggy pullups saying

" We'll get you changed at home sweetie "

She strapped Becky into her carseat and started the car to drive home.

Becky just whimpered in the seat...

Not knowing what her future held...

To be continued