Overalls and Misunderstanding

Becky woke up the morning after the dance. She blushed as she thought of the kiss she received from Chris the night before.

She had dreamed of kissing a boy for a while but she didn't know it would be Chris. A boy she secretly liked.

But she'd never tell him that.

She got up and saw her room changed again.

It was now filled with My Little Pony items. Stuffed animals, posters of Sparkle Pony and Shutterfly on the wall, and My Little Pony bedding on her bed.

She looked in the mirror and saw she had a flat chest now with no visible signs of developing her breasts.

She saw she was dressed in My Little Pony panties and ruffled socks. And her hair was lighter in color and styled in short braids held together by a couple pink scrunchies.

Becky sat on her floor of her room and cried. She couldn't believe she had gotten younger overnight.

Her mom came in hearing her daughter crying and she said

" Aww sweetie what's wrong honey?"

Becky sobbed

" M M Mommy I gwots younger agains. I dont have my training bra anymore. I look like an 8 year old "

Her mom hugged her daughter tight saying

" Aww I know you wanna grow up sweetie but you will get there eventually"

" Now it's your first day of 5th grade lets get dressed and you're off to school."

Becky just sobbed more but realized she wasn't going to change her mom's mind.

She opened her closet door and saw the tye dye overalls in the closet and said to herself mumbling

" I hate these things "

She got dressed and went down stairs to eat some cereal before school.

Her mom walked her out to the car and as Becky tried to go to the front seat saying

" Now Now Becky we talked about this... you're too small to be in the front seat. In the back seat young lady"

Becky groaned again but listened to her mom. As she opened the door to the car she saw a small booster seat in the car and she stomped her foot...

" Mommy No I'm not a baby I don't need a booster seat "

Her mom placed her purse in the car and turned to her daughter saying

" Now Becky you know the law. You're too short and under the weight limit to not use a booster seat. I don't know what is wrong with you young lady but if you don't start behaving I'm gonna punish you... Do you understand me young lady?"

Becky realized her mom was getting angry so she mumbled

" Yes mommy "

Her mom tapped her daughter on her bottom saying

" Now up you go little girl."

Becky climbed in the seat and snapped her seatbelt into place.

Her mom got in the car and drove Becky to her school. Becky could almost see over the top of the window in the car but not by much

Becky just lowered her head telling herself and prayed she didn't get any younger

She feared having to wear pullups or worse diapers but she hoped she didn't get that young.

She went through her school day learning about discovering America and Pre Algebra

It was the end of the day and she waited for her mom to pick her up.