THIRTY TWO

She quickly signed the forms before going to pick Sofi. There was no need to be alarmed she trusted him and he is actually the one at risk placing her as one of the signatories to his Company Bank account.

She still didn't try to reach out to him, maybe he has his reasons for not contacting her directly. Before she will call him and one 'aunty' will answer the phone and be like 'Yes, who is this?' lol.

He was very mature and respectful when he met Gbenga in her house, he didn't cause any trouble or interfere with her relationship. He respected himself and wished her well despite the fact that he was jealous.

She even has some nerve expecting him to still come back or call her after she moved on real quick with Gbenga and treated him as if he was nothing to her.

She winced at the thought of how opportunistic she would look if she starts to call him now after all these months.

She was convinced he probably doesn't know how to remove her from the company papers yet and just needs to open this account urgently. Because if he wanted to talk to her he would have called her himself he is a very simple and straightforward person but since he is doing official 'things' then it means he doesn't want to deal with her directly. Fair enough on his part.

***

Meanwhile, Sofi was having some major issues with her Man. She actually called Toyin to come and pick her up from his house because she had locked herself up in one of the rooms so he would not be able to talk to her or try to beg her. She needed a buffer between the two of them because she was not ready to hear what he had to say. Haaaa Sofi is so dramatic lol.

Her boyfriend, Dare looked like he was about to die as he watched her leave, but he could not do much to stop her from leaving with Toyin there. Plus the dirty look on Sofi's face when he said "Baby let's talk about it" Scared even Toyin. So the two of them just stormed out like bad bitches and she drove them off in her Range, speeding off for extra effect while the poor guy just stood there looking defeated. Lol but wait what were they fighting about sef.

Whatever happened must be serious than it looked on the surface. Even after 2 days Sofi refused to go to her apartment because she knew he would go there to find her.

She did not even go to work the following Monday she called in sick for the whole week because she didn't want to see his face at work and the worst part is she kept saying she couldn't tell her what he did because she is protecting him. Haaaaaa.

"Did he hit you?" Toyin asked seriously when she said that one because when a woman starts saying shit like that its either abuse or the man has committed a crime.

"No" Sofi sobbed.

She didn't ask further, before she will become accessory to a crime abi is it 'aiding' and 'abetting'. So, she just hugged her friend and let her cry quietly on her shoulder.

Toyin fathomed whatever happened between them is work related considering the fact that they are coworkers.

Shit! This is why dating co-workers is bad. She hoped her friend was not out there risking her career for this man o. She warned her in the beginning when they started flirting and hooking up, but Sofi said she was in love and to be fair even Dare was undoubtedly crazy over her plus he is a nice person.

This is just sad, why is love so hard in this Lagos! They were her 'couple goals', they made her want to be in love again.

In love again with who? Was I in love with Osaze sef. As Sofi finally slept off her own thoughts started wandering like they always do whenever she remembers Osaze.