TWENTY TWO

**NSFW/SMUT WARNING** Major mature content ahead, skip this chapter if you're not an adult O.

He kissed her back gently but with intense passion then they broke apart and stared at each other for a bit. He was trying to restrain himself from going further because they were in a good place in their arrangement right now and he didn't want her to start acting up tomorrow again if anything happens this night. 

But, the look in her eyes as she stared deeply at him revealed she wanted him and he wanted her too, every inch of him wanted her in every way possible. He lives in her apartment but she lives in his head 24/7.

In fact It's been crazy for him since she returned from the rig knowing she is under the same roof, right there in the next room but out of bounds to him because of their stupid house rules.

She looked away then stood up quietly and started heading to her room. He got the message....kinda. Therefore, he got up and followed her, praying he was not wrong or reading mixed signals. He could hear his heart thumping in his chest as he closed shut room door gently behind him his eyes fixed on her.

She was facing the door as if she was waiting for him, I was right! He jubilated inside.

She stood there still giving him that wild look. The look that commanded him in so many ways and right now, it was saying; 'come here' so he obliged.

He lifted her chin and kissed her ravenously all the restraint he had in him dissolved by the warmth of her sweet lips as his friend downstairs took over his brain's job of controlling his body and actions.

He kissed, plundered her mouth while his hands travelled all over her body until her legs started quivering. His trembling hands quickly released the buttons of her silk pajamas top then he slid it down her shoulders smoothly.

She was not wearing anything inside but he already knew that when he came in and saw her sitting in the living room. His mouth watered as he fondled her breasts. He quickly took off his tee and flung it aside then carried her and dropped her on the dresser.

Some of the items on the dresser fell on the ground, and he thought he heard glass breaking but no one cared, they would deal with it later.

He explored every inch and corner of her mouth while his hands were busy engaging her breasts. He broke off the kiss, pecked her on the lips, then cheeks, then chin, then neck he could feel her heartbeat quickening when she noticed he was moving down.

Before she could even guess his next move, he grabbed a nipple with his mouth and she threw her head back moaning audibly. He teased her nipples with his tongue, sucked on them, caught them between his teeth while his hand impatiently removed the silk shorts of the pajamas impatiently.

His hand spread her legs apart further then his fingers touched her and she let out a louder moan and bit her lips. That drove him nuts, he loved hearing her make those sounds. He quickly knelt on one knee grabbed her legs braced them on his shoulders then ate her up while his fingers explored the depths of her creamy pot. His moves were coordinated, his lips and tongue tormented her super sensitive zone while his finger thrust in and out provocatively all in a rhythmic manner.

When he stood up her face was drenched in her tears and sweat, her eyes begged him to finish what he had started as she whimpered piteously like a cat whose milk has been snatched away. She was desperate for more he stared at her hungrily as he wiped off the moisture on his mouth with the back of his hand. Drinking in the alluring beauty that she was in that moment, she was both delicate and dangerous; he wondered if she knew how much power she has over him. Over his rock hard member that was begging to be released. He quickly took of his pants together with his boxers, pulled her in for a rougher kiss then grabbed her hips, squeezing her ass as he pulled her to edge of the table then entered her.