TWENTY NINE

⬆️📍 That's Gbenga lol. (Edit: that's Actor Mawuli Gavor i shall unveil Osaze in the next chapter 😂)

Osaze threw himself into his work entirely after he moved out. He did not have the time to think too hard about her. He was literally getting only 3 hours of sleep in 24hrs because he had so much work to do on the app.

The app had gone viral in India and there was so much work he needed to do with the increasing users there were new bugs to fix every other minute, modifications, new functionality to add it was crazy! 

He didn't even have time to eat. But, he still thought about her.

In first 30 minutes of those 3 hours of sleep he got,  she was all he could think about, her smile, her soft hands on his neck, her kiss, her love. He wanted her but he needed to stay focused and give her some breathing space as well.

She responded to his text, said she was okay. But she was responding with one word lines. Was she still mad at him? He knew getting intimate was definitely the last thing on her mind right now so he didn't even try one of his funny or cheesy texts. But he wanted her so bad!

After 3 weeks his friend, Rahul asked him to fly to Bangalore for a while. The company was about to receive a series B financing round so he needed to be there for paper work since he owned 5% of it.

The app was also generating revenue now and Rahul had hired more developers to help Osaze so he needed to go down to train them and work closely with the team to keep up with the rapid growth.

He wanted to see her before leaving because, he didn't know how long he was going to be away. He had missed her so much, he couldn't wait to tell her about how far they'd come with the app, he wanted to see her smile again, laugh at his jokes and teasing.

He hated his apartment, it was plain and lifeless not homely and warm like her house, it didn't smell nice like her house. His apartment still smelled of paint and wood from all the renovation work they did on it before he moved in. He really hated it there.

He also wanted her to know he was leaving the country, but not 'running away' or 'giving up' like the other time, he wanted her to know it was only a temporary move. He didn't want to talk about this over the phone she was still being awkward with him on the phone.

Lastly, he wanted her to help him reschedule his flight ticket to India if it was possible. He still had an electronic copy of the ticket in his email, he could have called the airline himself, but he needed an excuse to drop by and just do something with her. He couldn't wait to see her beautiful face, and maybe get a hug, or a kiss he thought as he rang the doorbell eagerly. He knew the passcode to the lock but he didn't want to embarrass himself just in case she has changed it.

The door flung open and his smile disappeared when his eyes landed on a MAN. Who is this one?, where is my baby? He looked at the man carefully and realized it was that freaking BMW guy. This guy again!

"Yes?" The dark skinned guy asked him.

Osaze was thanking God at this point that he was just as tall as this guy, maybe not buff but at least tall...even taller than him small because the punk was trying to be intimidating with his body language.. Was he trying to be territorial? Does he know that he is finally standing here because he moved out? Clown.

"I'm here to see Toyin" He answered him giving off the same passive aggressive vibe.

The guy scanned him for a bit then stepped back for him to enter.

"Toyin you have a visitor!" He said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes because, the eyes were still on Osaze as he called out to her.

She came from the kitchen; she was very shocked when she saw him. He could see from her eyes that she was both excited and panicking at the same time. He has missed that too, the way her big beautiful eyes pops out whenever she is surprised.