Back Home.

Becky was excited as she drove her Volkswagen Jetta home. She had just graduated from college and she landed a top job at a prestigious law firm. She had worked really hard in school achievements earning a 4.0 GPA and graduated at the top of her class.

The sky was the limit for her. She seldemly came home during the breaks she had. She would stay and party on the weekends with her friends and seldom visit her mom.

Jenna Becky's mom was happy for her daughter. She was a hard working student. However her mom felt that her daughter was missing out on the fun things in life. Becky had been that way even as a child. While all the other kids were playing at the park or going to movies, Becky was sitting at home drowned in her studies.

Her mom noted Becky didn't even know how to ride a bike.

Becky pulled her car on the street heading towards her childhood home. It was a simple two story house with a white fence around it.

She parked and turned off the car and grabbed some bags out of the back seat and walked up to the door.

She saw it open seeing her mom's face and she said,

" There's my little college graduate." " I'm soo proud of you honey. She leaned in to hug her daughter tight.

Becky smiled and said

"Thanks Mom." " But I'm not a little girl anymore "

Her mommy giggled

"Nonsense you'll always be my little girl sweetie "

Becky just sighed " Ughhh ok mom "

Her mom helped her with her  belongings getting them into the house and all settled.

Becky went upstairs to her old room and opened the door.

Her mom yelled from downstairs..

"Becky Sweetie I made cookies for us." " Come down when you're ready I wanna hear all about my baby girl's new job"

Becky groaned again...

"Ughh ok mom be down in a minute,"

She opened her bedroom door and walked in setting her bags on the floor. All her childhood memories came back in a rush....

She saw her old bed with the white flower comforter on it. Her old desk with her computer and roller chair as well as old copies of the Harry Potter and Twilight books. Her walls were adorned with posters of Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, and Eric Church. All singers she liked.

She sat on her bed for a few minutes just resting it had been a long drive but she was happy in a small sense to be home.

But she also couldn't wait to start her new career.

"Becky Sweetie the Cookies are getting cold"

She groaned again...

"Ughhh Coming Mom"

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Hi Everyone

This is my new story. I hope you all have enjoyed my works thus far. This one will be a little bit longer in terms of learning Becky's Fate. I'm trying to be a little more detailed this time because a couple people suggested it on my last story.

It's my hope you will all enjoy this new story and journey with Becky.

Please feel free to vote and comment and follow me for updates on my new story.

Much Love💙.