Epilogue

We then cut to news coverage of the fallout of the battle of Mission city and how the Autobots are helping re-build after thwarting the biggest Decepticon invasion Earth has ever seen. we then see Shawn Berger yet again slandering the Autobots on live TV accusing them of being the ones who caused this damage and for humanity not to let their guard down now that they're helping re-build society saying that there's a possibility they could still turn on us before his co-host tells him "I think we've heard enough, Mr. Berger". the TV is then turned off by a now wheelchair-bound Chip Chase who says that man gets crazier and crazier every day. Wheelie then beeps at Chip who tells him "you can say that again, Wheelie". Elise then comes into the room to remind Chip to get ready for his job interview at Kinetic Solution Incorporated (or KSI for short) followed by Chip assuring her that he's got everything packed and that Wheelie helped. Chip then rolls out the door where he is greeted by Wheeljack in his vehicle mode who tells Chip that things haven't been the same since he started travelling by wheels, followed by Chip getting off his wheelchair and hopping into the driver's seat of Wheeljack's vehicle mode telling his Autobot partner that it hasn't been easy getting used to his new way of locomotion but he's getting the hang of it followed by Wheeljack saying that this war has left permanent scars on all of us and we've just got to learn to move on before driving off. Elise then sits on top of the hood of Blurr's vehicle mode and tells him that Chip worries her, saying that ever since he became paralyzed from the waist down he hasn't been the same. Blurr agrees with Elise before trying to cheer her up by asking if she's up for driving a few laps around the racetrack, just for old time's sake followed by Elise telling Blurr "I thought you'd never ask". after that, we cut to Carly and Kicker watching the statue of Team Prime being rebuilt. Carly asks Kicker if he's okay, and Kicker tells her yes it's just that he misses Ironhide. Carly looks at the statue of Jazz and puts her hand on Kicker's shoulder and tells him "I hope he can finally find peace knowing that we won... both of them" before an armored jeep drives up followed by none other than Epps and Lennox stepping out along with a bunch of new recruits, Lennox telling Kicker that he's welcome to join the new squad of commandos, and Kicker shakes Lennox's hand saying it would be an honor saying that he knows that Ironhide would be proud. Carly watches as Kicker leaves with the commandos before Arcee in her motorcycle mode tells Carly that she knows that Jazz would be proud of her too which makes Carly smile. we then cut to the Underbase where we see Ratchet re-attaching Optimus's arm to his body, Ratchet telling Optimus that it's good as new. Optimus then stretches his newly-reattached arm before transforming into his truck mode and driving off. meanwhile Director Faireborn and Simmons have a talk about how since the Decepticons are now gone she's been thinking about dissolving N.E.S.T. since they are not needed anymore. Simmons tells her that he'll do fine, saying he's now pursuing the career of an aspiring author now that his first novel has become an overnight hit saying that he plans on writing at least five sequel books to capitalize on its success followed by Faireborn tightening Simmons's tie telling him not to get too ahead of himself. she then kisses Simmons on the cheek before he leaves for his new job followed by Fairebron flipping the switch that turns all the Underbase's power off. we then cut to Optimus arriving at the Autobot graveyard to visit the graves of all the friends they've lost over the course of the trilogy: Jazz, Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, and Sentinel Prime each engraved with the Autobot insignia. Optimus then tells the graves of his former comrades that now the war has been won they can now rest and join the well of all sparks in peace followed by Optimus planting Sentinel's sword in the ground. Optimus has one more thing to do: fulfill Sentinel's dying wish to rebuild their home. Optimus pulls out the Allspark before placing it in a pod and punching in the coordinates for Cybertron. Optimus stands back and watches as the pod is launched into space, gazing up at the night sky smiling at the thought of finally be able to go home. we then cut to Spike and Carly's wedding where we see Kicker, Chip, Elise, Lennox, Epps, Simmons, Marissa Faireborn, Spike's mother, and even Bumblebee and Arcee appear as wedding guests. our movie then ends on Spike and Carly sharing one final kiss. roll credits.

THE END.

And that was my rewrite of Transformers 3: Dark of the moon. what did you guys think of it? I will take a break from these rewrites before working on the second trilogy which will take place 10 years later. and what did you think of my reworking of Sentinel's character arc? tune in next time for my rewrite of Transformers: Age of Extinction!