TWELVE-12

3rd POV

They were all excited to see Hinata's old team mates and Hinatas friends.

But Hinata is ready to see them all suffer and shock.

After hours of their Flight they Finally landed in Japan this made everyone feel giddy but Hinata.

"Hey Hin you ok?" Sei asked as he looked at Hinata, he noticed that Hinata looked like he was about to faint so he held his hand and kissed his forehead.

"Were here baby we wont let them hurt you again ok?" Gakuto said smiling.

This made Hinata relax, when they went out the plane there was so many people taking pictures of them.

But they didn't mind it being a part of Doushisha Volleyball and Rugby team youll sure be famous.

Hinata just smirked and smiled looking around.

They went inside the van and went straight to Hinata's house in Miyagi.

Takeo was the first to open the door but someone unexpected opened the door and it made Takeo smirk.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you just opening door's!" Daichi said as everyone inside the house looked outside.

Natsu peaked beside the door and unexpectedly shouted Hinata's name which made everyone ind
Side the house gasped in surprise.

"HINATA-CHAAAN!" Natsu said as he ran at Hinata.

"WTF? That guy is not Hinata i-im sure t-thats not him h-his dead!" Daichi said looking at Hinata.

"Ehh?! HAHAHA Hina-chan isnt dead when I ment heaven what I ment was he was in our mansion is Seoul!" Natsu said as she looked at
Hinata and giggled.

"Move, this is our house." Takeo said taking his gun out.

"Keo, we dont need that its ok lets just return tomorrow

"Keo, we dont need that its ok lets just return tomorrow." Hinata said as everyone looked at him.

Thats not Hinata, everyone in karasuno thought even Yachi, Kiyoko, Ennoshita, and Asahi.

"Natsu baby, do you wanna come with us?" Yuusuke asked as he took Natsu from Hinata's embrace.

"N-no not today oppa!" Natsu replied eyeing Sei who is now hugging Hinata from the back.

"Who are you I never saw you before?" Natsu asked confused which made everyone look at Sei and Hinata.

"Im Seichiro, Im your brother's Daddy." Sei answered and kissed Hinatas forehead.

This made Hinata blush and he started to punch Sei's chest.

"Y-yah w-who told you that your my Daddy I should be topping you!" Hinata looked at Ibuki and Sei.

"Nope! We aint letting you top us." The two said as Gakuto and Yasunari laughed with everyone else.

Well except Karasuno they still wouldnt believe its Hinata because he was wearing a mask and you can actually see who he was.

Yuusuke put Natsu down and told Natsu to wait for the maid to come here later.

This made Daichi think. "Maid but Hinata isnt rich his just a middle class family?"

"Y-yeah okiee we'll wait then Hina chans friends is here and I like talking to them especially milk boi his really funny!" Natsu looked at Kageyama pointing at him.

"Well were going now ok I need to teach Hinata a lesson as his Daddy!" Sei said laughing.

"Eh? But your not our dad,his our dad!" Natsu pointed at Frankenstein and and smiled.

"HAHAHA! Natsu baby there a different daddies the other is the one who raised you and the other is the one who plays with you in the bed-" Yuusuke was cut off.

"Dont you dare finish that or I will fucking kill you and Im not joking!" Hinata threaten as his eyes glows red.

But this just made Yuusuke laughed and look at Manabu who was also holding his laugh back.

They bid their goodbyes and went inside the van heading to Frankenstein's Mansion.

(I am really sorry for not updating yesterday I ended up doing the laundry)

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you have a good day! (~^3^~)