SIXTEEN-16

3rd POV

After everyone saw the new group they can't help but look at the tangerine who is now tall and built.

Not just that but it looked like his really happy his team mates really loves him just by the look of it even their coach acts like a family member.

Tsukishima cant help but look in envy the number 10 player looked really close to Hinata which made him wonder, not just him but everyone inside the gym wonder who that number 10 and why does he like hugging Hinata from the back.

He was about to walk away when two other guys entered the gym.

It was Frankenstein and Raizel they were holding milk teas.

Hinata immediately walked up to them and took some of the plastic and handed it out to his teamates who was busy chattering instead of stretching.

When he was about to reach for another two drinks, only one was left and He doesnt have one yet and so does Ibuki and Sei.

They looked at each other, Rael walked up to them and gave Hinata his drink.

"Here I dont actually want to drink it." Rael said slightly blushing.

Natsu and Gakuto being the lovely and supportive couple they are.

"Woaaah I thought you said you were thirsty why give it to Shoyo!" They both looked at eachother and laughed as the others join them.

"Shut up theres only one left Ibuki and Sei can share Sho can have mine!" Rael shouted as he blushed hard.

This made Hinata chuckle. "Rae (pronounce: Ray) Its ok and dont be shy lets beat them up later when we practice Rugby." Hinata said while smiling at Rael.

This made Ibuki and Sei smile they took the last drink and shared it with Hinata.

Sei sipped from the cup walked over to Hinata and kissed him.

He squeezed Hinatas waists for permission Hinata opened his mouth and tasted the milk tea.

He gulped and looked at Ibuki and Sei who is now smirking.

"W-why would you d-do that w-were in public!" Hinata said as he keep punching the two of them lightly on the chest.

This made the two smile they looked at Ragar who wasnt having any of it.

They hugged Hinata to calm him down and anger that kissed his forehead.

"Were sorry baby but we know you liked it." The two spoke as the others in their team cheer.

They were all being happy that they didnt see Frankenstein and Rai walk up to them.

Ikuto bows and everyone soon stopped laughing Hinata walked up to Franken and Rai they looked at their baby and hugged him.

"The game will begin soon prepare and stretch well children." Franken said as Rai and the others started to stretch.

Tao, Takeo and Mino kept talking to eachother teasing Mino that he likes Hinata.

But that was not the case he only look at Hinata like his inlove because he can see how he changed and became more happy after the incident.

Do you guys want this story to keep going or should I end it?
Like end it after 20 chApters? Or should I write more? please comment your lovely opinions! (:V)