EIGHT-8

3rd POV

Hinata was walking to school with Manabu his best friend and Yuusuke his older brother.

When a group of girls surrounded them complimenting them like "Waah your so handsome Hinata" or "Yuusuke your so hot" and "Manabu your so smart"

That always happen so they just let it be but this time it got even louder.

They looked at the school gate and saw a tall built man.

"Hey Hinata just your type BAHAHAAHAH!" Yuusuke laughed looking at a pissed Hinata.

"Shut the fuxk up or ill rip you to shreds." Hinata mumbled.

But Yuusuke just smirked.
The man walked straight to them but Hinata still looks unbothered.

"Hi can you please help me find the Chairman's office?" The guy asked politely.

"Sure follow us." Manabu said. "Oh im Ibuki by the way." "Oh well this is Hinata and Yuusuke." Manabu said pointing at the two.  "And Im Manabu." The guy smiled then looked at Hinata as they walked to the chairmans office.

"Wow its been 3 months since Hinata is gone I feel empty I wonder what his doing right now." Kenma said looking at Kageyama and Marie laughing.

"Tss they look like they dont regret a thing!" Yachi said.

"No they do..... I saw them once visit Hinatas house." Kiyoko mumbled.

"Yeah Suga also said that we should visit Hinatas Mom." Asahi said.

"Well I would like to go with you guys later."Kenma said looking at Yachi then Kiyoko.

5:30 pm they are all walking to Hinatas hpuse with Kenma Kiyoko Yachi and the whole Karasuno players.

When they arrived infornt of the house Daichi rang the doorbell twoo times and was later opened by Natsu.

"Oh your Ni-chan's friends!" Natsu said.

"You guys should go in mommy in not here yet!" As she lead everyone the way.

"N-natsu how are you?" Suga started.

"Eh? Well me and mommy are ok its just that Ni-chans not here anymore and it makes me lonely." Natsu said looking down.

"O-oh im sorry!" Daichi and Tsukishima said at the same time while the others just nod its a month without Hinata and their still not ok.

"Ehh? Sorry? For what, it wasnt your fault that Ni-chan isnt here he is in heaven now!" Natsu said looking up while remembering the picture Hinata sent her inside a mansion.

Karasuno member's looked like they are about to cry while the other five beside the room started choking because they dont want to laugh.

"Kageyama handed Natsu a bag of meat buns which she took happily and called someone on the phone.

"Yu-chan!" Natsu begun as the phone was immediately answered she didnt notice that it was on full speaker.

"Ne? Natsu? How are you! I missed you did something happen why did you call?!" Yuusuke answered looking at Hinata and Ibuki talking.

"I have meat buns I want to share them with you but your not here!" Natsu said happily.

The others inside the room just listened, they heard a familiar laugh on the other side of the phone making them all gasp.

"WAHAHAAH I-Ibuki stop m-my tummy is hurting!" Hinata said laughing.

Suga was about to speak when Yuusuke started talking again, but this time he wasn't talking to Natsu but Natsu just listened.

"Rai can we hang out at your house Im sure chairman wont mind beside's we finished rugby and volleyball practice already!"

"Woah you join Rugby at this Height?!" Ibuki spoke.

"Whaaat?! I will fucking kill you and rip your head with your spine intact." Hinata said like it was nothing.

Suga cant take it anymore he asked Natsu who it was. Natsu shrugged and said. "Its Manabu-chan!" They all looked down as the 5 others smile.

After an hour they bid goodbye to Natsu and head home.