THIRTEEN-13

3rd POV

"Heh, you should have seen their faces HAHAHA they look like their about to faint any minute especially if you took your mask off." Ikuto said As Rael and Rajar laughed loudly.

"Tss, its Sunday tomorrow right which means, only ine day till the camp right?" Hinata said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah baby you still have a day so you can spend your time with us." Sein said smirking.

"You two should stop teasing Hinata if you want to do it, go inside his room not in the damn leaving room." Ace mentioned as he frowns.

"Yeah ok damn you mad or something Hahaha!" Ibuki said as he kissed Hinatas forehead.

This made Hinata l
Blush as everyone laugh hard I mean a buff Hinata blushes.

He glared at them and immediately Stopped laughing.

The bickerd with eachother until dinner.

The next day Hinata went to the Gym with Sei because they wanted to workout.

What Hinata didnt know is that all volleyball players go there at sunday every morning.

Hinata and Sei entered the Gym hand in hand a group of girls wont stop fuzzing about it which made all the people inside the gym look at the new persons.

Everyone looked at Sei and Hinata especially Kenma because he feels like he knows the guy with a black mask.

Hinata went to the counter to arrnage schedules.

Tssukishima who is in the treadmill looked at the orange haired boy.

"Hi I would like to make a schedule." Hinata said.

" Last name?" the lady asked at Hinata but Sei answered.

"Isuke, Hinata Isuke." The lady looked at Hinata for approval.

Which he just nod. They went to a corner and started working out and you can hear Yachi and Kiyoko squeal as Marie just helped Kageyama workout.

Hinata started lifting weights and Sei ran on the treadmill after that they did this exercise which they always do.

Pretend thats Hinata and More buff.

This made Yachi gasped she took her phone out and filmed it.

After a couple more shots the orange hair guys sat down on Sei's lap giggling at how hot it was.

This made every volleyball player i side the gym confuse.

Because the laugh kinda sounds like Hinatas. Butthey didnt pay attention to it much they think their hearing voices because if how much they missed Hinata.

But Bokuto knows better, he was about to walk to the couple when Hinata stood up with Sei checking out the gym.

"That tangerine is my pupil Akaashi." Bokuto said but Akaashi denied it which made Bokuto mad.