SIX-6

3rd POV

Morning came and it was already 10:30 all the players was already at the gym Asahi looking lifeless, Ennoshita looking like he havent slept and Kenma looking worried and sorrowful.

While Kiyoko and Yachi is happy but inside hurting looking at the picture they took of Takeo carrying Hinata.

"Hey Akaashi where is Hinata? Its already 10:30 we are all about to wrap up why isnt he here yet?" Bokuto asked but Akaashi just shrugged.

"What happened last night guys?" Daichi asked but Kiyoko and Yachi just shook their heads.

"Yeah I also went there last night to see whats happening but we were blocked."Kageyama said in confusion.

"Yeah they also told us that we dont need to know?" Oikawa said.

Suddenly Coach Ukai went inside the gym with Marie, "Good morning everyone" Coach Ukai greeted looking sorrowful.

"I have some announcement to make and I know this will be really devastating for all of you since you are all close to him in heart." Ukai continued as everyone waited for him to say something again.

When Asahi, Ennoshita, Kenma, Kiyoko and Yachi started sobbing with Coach Ukai.

They were all confused to why those six people started crying out of nowhere.

"C-coach what happened?!" Daichi said worried.

Bokuto cant stop pacing around because he feels like something bad is about to go down.

I mean this was the first time Kuroo saw Kenma crying around a lot of people.

"Guys im sorry to say this but Hinata is dead!" Coach Ukai said sobbing as Kiyoko tapped his back for comfort. 

"Hahaha! N-nice acting coach, K-Kenma, guys you should have an oscar!" Sugawara said Shaking.

"Do we look like were acting?!" Yachi replied.

"N-no this isnt real this gotta be a joke I-" Oikawa replied.

"G-guys its true Sumu and I saw the paramedics carrying a dead body." Osamu said crying.

"It wasnt just any body but it was Hinatas body." Atsumu then started crying while hugging Osamu.

Sakusa looked at them in disbelief. "This gotta be a fucking joke or I will rip your heads off!" Tsukishima said to the twins.

"Do you really think we are joking huh Tsukishima?!" Kiyoko asked.

Coach Ukai walked outside with Takeda sensei. While Marie hugged Kageyama comforting him, which Kageyama lean on.

"This was all your fault you didn't believe Shoyo in the first place, and you know whats worst is that you guys drove him to suicide!" Kenma shouted at everyone.

"And you your a fucking bitch just wait and see your reward will arrive in a year!" Asahi shouted at Marie which made everyone shock.

Asahi never cusses out unless its really serious. "Asahi what are you talking about she did nothing wrong!" Daichi responded.

"You dont know anything but here's one thing, not believing him is going to be your greatest regret in your lives!" Ennoshita said with rage.

This made everyone shiver but even so they still didnt believe Ennoshita and the others.

Oikawa was so devastated he didnt talk to anyone the whole day but Marie keeps comforting them because she thinks now is her chance to have everyone like her.