CHAPTER-30

3rd POV

Marie keep's striking Hinata but it was no use because he was levitating and he easily avoids the attacks.

" Will you fucking stay still bitch! You wont like it if I get serious so you better listen to me right now!" Marie spat out of anger.

"Tsk more fighting quit being nosy I'm going easy on you, you can even try and kill if you want...., HAHAHA but take not I only said 'try'." Hinata laughed and started to strike her with black thorns and and easily went through her flesh.

"How was my attack Hisoka?! Was it ok?!" Hinata shouted as Hisoka laughed.

"Yeah keep it up my love..., just don't strike her heart of she'll die easily and that's boring." Hisoka mocked as his eyes followed Nana who is now trying to do a sneak attack on Hinata.

" Psh she actually thinks that Shoyo won't feel that HAHAHA..., these girls are dumb as fuck where did they even get their brains from?!" Hisoka chuckled in disbelief. 

" Fuck you orange bitch we'll kill you!" Nana shouted as she did a full attack on Hinata."

"Tsk that's it his already dead?!" Nana and Marie smiled looked at Yuusuke who looks shock.

Hisoka smiled..., " Damn you killed their Mom..., so you should face the consequences."

"You know it was ok if my mom's not smiling behind the two of you right now." Gon said.

"I would have let Killua pounce on you guys so  you'd die easily." Gon smiled at Killua.

Suddenly red smoke started to immerge from where Hinata was. "You really think you could have kill me after that weak attack?" Hinata started laughing hard.

"Now it's my turn to attack..., is that right?" Hinata looked at Marie and smiled.

"Kneel..., Hinata spoke and walked towards Marie and Nana.

"W-what's h-happening?  I-I cant control my body!" Nana shouted in frustration.

"I did not permit you to speak..," While Hinata was talking to Nana, Marie whistled and suddenly Everyone in Hinata's team can sense different level's of power.

The power surrounded the whole gym and it felt overwhelming, but for a fact Hinata's teammates are all excited because they never fought for years now.

"This is gonna be fun..., HAHAHA you can't beat Shoyo so you called your friends? What a pity." Rael laughed maniacally as he pulled his soul weapon out.

"Well I guess it can't be helped...," Killua's nails sharpen and he started to run outside the gym.

"WELP, we'll start killing now don't we, HAHAHA good luck to your friend's though Appa and Dad won't be going easy on them because you tried to kill their sunshine." Yuusuke smiled as he  started to run outside to restrain the people outside from coming inside the gym.

Everyone started to panic and huddled closer together because of the fight, they are all went to the benches to watch the fight that's about to go down.

Daichi keep's holding Suga closely because if he let's him go his sure the Suga would just run to Hinata and protect him.

"Daichi my fucking baby is gonna die because of those two please let me go, I want to protect him I don't want him gone again Daichi please." Sugawara said crying.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WRONG UPDATE IM SO CLUMSY IM SO SORRY AND UM HERE THE NXT CHAP I HOPE YOU LIKE IT YOU CAN BE ANGRY AT ME FOR BEING CLUMSY AND UPDATING A WRONG CHAPTER....