CHAPTER-31

3rd POV

Oikawa can't hear anything but the clip of Marie calling Hinata a bitch, he hated Marie so much because of lying to all of them, he hates himself for believing someone who he just met.

He knows that he can't just stand still and let Marie kill Hinata, he knew that he had to do something, but what he does not have some powers that can help him get rid of Marie.

"I know I need to talk to that Yuto guy, think he can actually help a lot." Oikawa walked down the benches and ran to Yuto who looked at him with a killer glare.

"I know that you want to kill me right now but for fuck's sake your girlfriend said she wasn't dating anyone, I'm not here to talk about that but I'm here to ask for help You see that orange haired kid I know you have powers too you look like them."

"Please help him, I know I was wrong but I don't want my Chibi-chan gone again.., help him please." Oikawa begged as he looked at Yuto tears falling from is eyes.

"Don't worry I'll help my little tangerine, I'm sure to break up with that fucking thick faced bitch, she'll feel my wrath." Yuto mumbled and walked away from a crying Oikawa.

"My little tangerine? who the fuck does he think he is? I asked for help I didn't ask him to claim my chibi-chan." Oikawa mumbled as he ran outside to find Ibuki and Sei.

***

***

***

***

***

***

"Well, what are you waiting for Marie Lee I'm not gonna hold back, besides my dad told me to kill anyone who stands on my way." Hinata smiled crazily and looked at Nana and Marie whose frowning.

"Your a fucking monster, h-how can you kill someone innocent like me?" Marie spoke as she feel a shiver ran through her spine.

"HuH? Me kill someone innocent? No way I  must be out of my mind! AHAHAHA, but your not so innocent Marie senpai."

"Your a fucking bitch Hinata Shoyo!!! I will fucking kill you, you dare hurt my older sister!" Nana spat as she started to attack Hinata.

She started to throw punches and kicks to Hinata as she was still regenerating her powers. "Tsk your kicks and punches are powerful, but the thing is..., that's not enough to destroy me."

Hinata started to levitate higher and started to throw bloody kicks and punches over Nana and Marie.

Ugh! stay still!" Marie groaned as a hard kick was thrown to her stomach making her cough blood. Nana started to levitate as well and stabbed Hinata through his back.

 "Argh!!!" Hinata cried out as he can feel his blood gushing out from his body. 

"Does that hurt bitch?!" Nana asked as she laughed loudly. "Oh wait there's more were gonna destroy you until you can't moved anymore!"  Marie answered as she stabbed Hinata with her blue thorn.

" Keep attacking him Nana he needs to be gone, he's a threat to our kind." Marie said as she keep's aiming fireball's and dagger's to Hinata.

"I guess I'll have to let you take over me for a while Hina, we both know that if I take over I'm going to cough a lot of blood out because I still can't control my powers." Hinata said to his inner self as he can feel his father's powers take over his body.

As Hinata's inner self took over his look's also changed.

"Well, now that I'm free I guess I'll be able to kill now? Beside's dad did tell me to kill ehehehe

"Well, now that I'm free I guess I'll be able to kill now? Beside's dad did tell me to kill ehehehe." 

"Pfft not because you magically change clothes and persona, does not mean that you'll be more powerful than us because your wrong?" Marie said smirking as she threw a fireball to Hinata.

"HAHAHA a weak fireball? You think this little thing right here can kill me?" Hinata asked as he smiled and absorbed the fireball.

"This is damn tasty I'll have this as my meal for today cause your a bitch and didn't let me eat first before you finish your birthday party." Hinata spat as he pulled Marie and Nana with steel chains.

"I'm gonna keep you guy's, but first I'll have to seal the both of you using my power." Hinata sealed Marie using his power. "I'll leave you guys here for now, don't worry even if you call all your friends to open that up it won't work because of my seal."

Hinata then ran out of the gym leaving a struggling Nana and Marie behind.