TWENTY SIX-26

3rd POV

Hinata can't help but think of how Marie will look like if she see's the surprise that Hinata made for her.

But Hinata feel's like something is wrong and it feel's like someone is telling him not to do the surprise now.

He shrugged it off and thought "Even though something wrong is going to happen and my plan might back fire I can just make them see how bad of a person they turned me into."

He felt Sei signal something it was a weird power of some sort.

He turned and started to sense the presence to. "Tsk her presence is weak and she didn't even bother to cover it, what a weakling she's going to be easy to kill."

A while later a pinked haired girl came inside the gym with Marie.

"Pfft she really think she can get away with her sin's by bringing Nana here" Hinata passed the message to Raizel in their mind's.

"Hinata don't walked up to her and rip her head off." Frankenstein said as he looked at the pinked haired girl walking up to Ibuki trying to flirt.

"That bitch is gonna get killed after she sleep's tonight." Hinata mumbled' Bokuto saw Nana and a shiver ran through his spine. 

This was the girl that Kyoya tried to kill, this girl is a psychopath, Bokuto grip Hinata's wrist and started to pull him out of the gym.

"H-hey what the hell?!" Hinata shouted at Bokuto. "I know you hate me my student, its not the time that fucking pinked haired that looks like she loves sweets and is innocent can actually kill an army if she wanted to."

Bokuto explained while Hinata listen eagerly. " Well how am I suppose to help you?" Hinata grumbled.

" You can't hide shit from me Chibi-chan I know that you have some kind of super natural power and you can just finish her if you just snap her head, I'm telling you she's bad news and I'm not kidding."

Bokuto nod and walked away he knows that Hinata is never gonna trust him again.

Hinata knows that this pink haired girl is trouble what shocked him is that Bokuto knowing that he has some sort of power.

He walked inside the gym to talk to his dad's and of course the RK knight's, I know, weird right but, RK means Raizel knight's. 

It's a protection for their Dad Raizel for some God knows what reason that Hinata does not want to recall.

Before he can step inside the gym someone covered his mouth.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hinata shouted ready to throw hand to who ever tried to kidnap him.

" Chill Hina it's just me!" Kyoya answered.

"Damn it's a good thing I didn't try to use Dad's mind control over you, craphead." Hinata chuckled softly.

"Shut up Sho, I'm still older than you by a year Oh and can you please welcome your cousin happily next time."

"Listen here bitch- I mean Hyung who would fucking welcome someone who tried to kidnap them!" Hinata again shouted out of frustration. 

"Ok chill let's go inside I'm thrill to see Yuusuke and Rael." Kyoya teased as Hinata laughed while they walk inside.