TWENTY FIVE-25

3rd POV

Today is Marie's birthday and everyone is busy decorating the whole gym.

Kiyoko was walking around when she heard Hinata laughing with another voice.

She walked to where the voice came from, what she saw made her just want to squeal.

Hinata was being pinned on the wall by Sei. Kiyoko cant believe what she's seeing so she pulled her phone out and took a photo of it.

She walked away to give Yachi the pic when she suddenly bumped into someone, she looked up.

It was Osamu and Atsumu in the process of bumping into them she let her phone go out of surprise.

Before she could pick it up Atsumu already handed it to her looking a little pissed.

She forgot that her phone was on and the picture of Hinata and Sei kissing is still up in the screen.

She thanked them and walked away after that she looked back and smirked.

"Tsk they are going to be so shock after Marie's birthday." Kiyoko murmured as she went to find Yachi in the dorms.

"Hmm baby I dont think celebrating that bitch's birthday is worth it." Hisoka grumbled.

"Hika stop saying that I might hate her but she is still a human I would never hurt an animal Bub." Hinata smirks.

"Bub I know your planning to kill her no need to be innocent, oh and you should know that making me jealous is a really bad idea." Hisoka said as he kissed the crown of Hinata's head.

Hinata then smiled and hugged Hisoka tightly "I'm sorry but when we broke up I found Sei and Ibuki, well now I also have Kenken and I'm really happy that Appa and Dad made you come back." 

"Oh my little crow I will always comeback besides we all know you miss me and our adopted son's." Hisoka smiled and gave Hinata a small chip.

He then walked away and didn't forget to wink at Hinata. Hinata slipped the chip into his pocket. 

"Tss happy birthday bitch I hope you will love my surprise." Hinata thought as he walked inside the gym to find Sei and Ibuki.

Once Hinata entered the gym he was welcomed by a big birthday poster for Marie which made him chuckle a little. He walked to Kenma and back hugged him.

It made Kenma jump in surprise but when he noticed that its Hinata he let him be.  

"Hey Kenken where ARE Sei and Ibuki?" Hinata asked still hugging Kenma.

"Sorry Love but I don't know where they could possibly be. "Kenma replied as he face Hinata and peck's his lip's.

"H-hey" Hinata licked his lips and returns Kenma's kiss.

Hello guy its me author-chan Im really sorry for the late and well short update I promise ill do good next time!