SEVEN-7

3rd POV

After a week, it didn't seem like anyone moved on but Asahi, Ennoshita, Yachi and Kiyoko already moved on. Hinata told them about his plan.

While all the other volleyball players were getting comfort from Marie.

(In Seoul, Korea)

"Wow so much changed here, appa!" Hinata said while looking at Franken.

"Yes and we should really get home soon or your dad will kill us all. Takeo carry Hinata inside my lab as soon as we are home."

Franken said, afraid that Hinata's Dad would know what happened.

When they arrived, Hinata was greeted by a boy with hoody wearing glasses.

"M-Manabu?!" Hinata says, surprised. Manabu immediately ran hugging him.

"Shouyou, your eyes.. They're not sparkling. W-What happened?" Manabu asked worriedly but Hinata just shrugged as Takeo carried him to Frankenstein's lab.

"I'll check your physique and you'll rest for 5 days. Then, you can go to school with Manabu." Frankenstein said strictly.

Later, Franken handed Hinata an iPhone and told him that his old phone was getting thrown away.

Hinata then dialed Kenma's number. "Hey Kozume, how are you guys doing?" Hinata asked.

This made Kenma shiver on the other side, Hinata's greeting sounded like a threat.

"We are okay here Shouyou, how about you?" Kenma asked as Asahi called the others to tell them that Hinata is on the phone.

"Eh we are alright, I mean the house got bigger and there's now so many people here." Hinata said.

"Well the whole volleyball camp site feels dead. No one really laughs except us; the other players looks like they're near death!"

Yachi giggled like it was nothing.

"They're also taking turns hugging that bitch, Marie, ugh just looking at them makes me wanna straggle them to death." Kiyoko says as she rolls her eyes.

"I want them to suffer. Sorry, I need to go, Appa told me to rest."

"Hinata.. are you not gonna tell us about what you guys are? We need to know." Ennoshita says worriedly.

But Hinata just shrugged. "Okay, we love you Shouyou rest well-"

"D-Did Hinata just end the call?!" Asahi said looking down they all thought of the same thing. Hinata will never change back to his normal self.

They are never going to see their precious redhead and laughing happily with his sparkly eyes.

When they went inside the gym, they saw everyone playing volleyball sloppily.

"K-Keiji.. i-is my n-number one pupil r-really gone?" Bokuto asked with sad eyes.

"Yes he is, can't you see he's not here?!" Akaashi yells.

"Oi, why would you yell at him? He's gonna go on his emo mode for sure." Kuroo said.

"Well, what was he suppose to say Hinata is gone forever, and it's because we didn't believe him." Suga said sobbing.

After, the whole gym went silent with remorse.

A month passed, Kiyoko heard that Oikawa and Marie were in a relationship, this made Asahi angry for a whole hour until Kenma called Hinata.

They laughed together but you can clearly hear that Hinata's laughs were fake.

Sometimes, they can hear Hinata's heavy breathing with shouts in the background.

Well they didn't mind it that much, since they know Hinata is learning how to protect himself.

And somehow, that made them happy and relieved.

Proof Reader:Semesneedstobegentle

Editor:Semesneedstobegentle

Author:parkjeon850