TWENTY SEVEN-27

3rd POV

The moment Hinata and Kyoya walked inside the gym everyone's eyes was on them.

Some of them thought that this man beside Hinata looks really creepy, or why does that man looks like he wants to kill everyone.

"Oh, it's nice to see you Kyoya how's life without your precious cousin annoying you 24/7?" Raizel greeted Kyoya while looking at Sei and Ibuki stuck with Nana.

"Oh I'm ok uncle how about you and uncle Franken?" Kyoya replied while hugging Hinatas waist.

He can feel everyone's dagger like glares, he knows what his doing the moment he stepped inside the gym.

"Hmm I guess having powers is kind of amazing." Kyoya thought as he snuggled on his cousin's neck.

"Hey, what happened your never like this?" Hinata asked worried.

"Hmm no I'm ok baby relax I just miss my baby cousin." Kyoya smirked.

"Pfft, hahaha considering your also an immortal and your older than me hehehe!" Hinata chuckled as he looked at Kenma frowning.

This made him smile knowing that Kenma thinks that Kyoya is his boyfriend.

He held his cousin's hand and walked up to Kenma.

"Hey Kenken I want you to meet my cousin, Kyoya, and Kyoya this is Kenma."

Hinata introduce both boys to each other.

Kenma then walked up to Hinata tiptoed and kiss the tangerines forehead.

"Hi I'm Kenma Kozume its nice to meet my boyfriends cousin." Kenma bowed then walked away.

Not forgetting to say goodbye.

A while later Nana went up to the stage and started the program for Maries birthday.

Of course everyone is dressed up in casual wear.

And Hinata being the changed tangerines is wearing a black button up shirt, grey ripped jeans and a black and white converse.

And Hi literally matching with Hisoka and the two Adopted kids.

Ibuki and Sei are sporting a tight Black tee and a white jeans with a gray Balenciaga (bitch I forgot how to spell)

While Kenma was wearing a black joggers a white lose shirt and Grey sketchers.

Marie looked hungrily at Sei and signaled Nana something.

The suddenly Nana called Sei out to be Marie's first dance.

This made Hinata clinch his fist and started to release a really intimidating aura that can compete to Hisoka's nen.

"Hina calm down Dads here Appa and Dad are here no ones gonna take Sei away from you" Raizel said in Hinata's head.

This made all his team mates aware suddenly Takeo took his gun out and walked outside as he can feel another persons unfamiliar presence.

Minho/M-21 walked away also feeling the presence.

Ragar teleported outside and signaled Rael to guard Hinata and the others.

The presence was as strong as Hinata's, and that means its as Half as strong as Raizel's powers.

Bokuto was looking around while everyone was busy celebrating Marie's birthday.

He saw RK team surrounding Hinata like a protection squad what he saw next made him want to run away.

Hinata's eyes was red, Bokuto wanted to run away not because of Hinata but because of the thought of Hinata killing him the moment he didn't believe the tangerine.

Hello guys its your beautiful author-chan I just want to say that I wrote a book its Ushihina I know the cover and trailer sucks but I promise if I update the story more it will be worth it please leave a comment and vote💜