Chapter 12

Sudden Meeting with his right hand

Shena's POV

I still cry... I still was in a total shock although 4 years has already passed.

His frail body always comes up whenever I think of him...

I have been great besides that but after leaving him,

I felt much more at ease knowing that I will never see anymore people who were badly injured like...

Ivan Martinez... 

His name still makes my heart skip a beat. Is it because of how many memories I had with him in just less than a month?

Anyways, I snapped back from reality after daydreaming the whole way to Italy.

I came together with my brother Jonathan and his bestfriend Caleb.

Caleb has been a great big brother to me. And yes, I think of Caleb as an older brother just like my 4 brothers.

We have grown up with Caleb since we were little but he left with his family because of some problems with their main branch in the U.K

After a long 11 hours and 30 minutes straight from the air, we have landed safely.

My brother had a very important meeting with a shareholder in a while later and I insisted to come since my schedule has been very empty lately.

I just finished most of my photoshoots and movies these past months. 

I am now a celebrity... Not a bigshot since I didn't want to get much more famous as I am now.

Paparazzi gets so annoying nowadays too.

As we claim our luggages back from the conveyers, Tala has been popping my dms since I came in the private plane.

She has became much more nosy since we got into the entertainment industry.

But the disadvantages of her being in the industry is that she cannot be too affectionate to my brother although its just a one sided love of hers.

I then opened my dm's to find 12 different voice messages consisting of 5 seconds maximum.

I checked each one and all she said was:

 "Have you reached yet?"

"Buy me something, ok? OK!"

"Heyyy, read my messages!"

"Hey! I'm in a very important Music Video"

And so on and so fort! She has so much time, eh?

Might as well waste my time waiting at the conveyers messing with her.

I sent spams of the same links going to a picture saying :

She then replied saying "I ain't no nosy bi@tch!" I giggled

As we proceed to the main exit, I have been busy staring at my phone trying to outlast Tala's typing skills yet my reading skills were much worse than my meme selecions.

Later on, I didn't even noticed that I got way too into Tala's dms that we were half way to brother's appointment.

"You've been busy since we landed, who's the lucky guy?" Caleb teased.

"What lucky guy?" Jonathan asked being over protective to me like usual.

"He's just teasing, I was chatting with Tala!" I fumed giving Caleb a deathstare.

"Ha, are you giving me a deathstare, young missy?" He said lifting my chin to make me look into his eyes.

"Who said so?" I fired back.

He began teasing me all the way to Jonathan's appointment.

So when we arrived, I was totally pissed with him and kept trying to give him the silent treatment.

Along the path towards the elevator, I was astonished by the great designs of this company.

I stood behind my brother making Caleb beside me. We were accompanied with Jonathan's guards.

He always had such a large group of men to stay on guard whenever I was with him.

As we stood there waiting for the elevator to come down, I was still astonished by the designs and didn't notice that the elevator has came down.

As I turned my head to look over to my direction, shock swallowed me.

It was....

Liam...

Liam was there.

Liam and I stood in place trying to us that convincing ourselves that this was reality.

Why? Out of all these years, why in such company? 

But the real question in my head was, is he with him?

"Hey, get in lil' kitten!" Caleb teased not knowing who this man was.

I snapped back and avoided eye contact with Liam. Seems like he came alone...

"Forget about the past, Shena." Jonathan advised as he pats my head giving me comfort.

At that point all I remembered was Ivan patting me in the head when I misunderstood him of abducting me.

I missed his warmth. But I have to forget about everything.

That feeling when I was near him, and that...

Affection he has given me just for a month...

------------

Thanks for reading!!!

Make sure to Follow Me

&

Vote Chapter

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!