Chapter 16

Ivan's POV

A day goes by and I'm still disturbed by that sentence she said yesterday night...

I miss you, Ivan Martinez

Those words... are a relief to hear.

Knowing that the man who was with her was just a childhood friend gave me a little confidence about myself.

Although now it's very much likely impossible to reach her since she's all the way from the US.

I knew I needed to do something to get her back while she was still here...

And so with my smart ass, I made my men investigate their tickets back. 

How did I know that? 

It's basically because I knew Jona has a habit to schedule when he leaves back from a certain event.

It is no wonder their plane tickets have already been scheduled before they could even come here.

Aside from that, I am still busy with some founders and made trips after trips this morning.

Everyone was busy. I had plans for today but I never thought that the day she will leave would be the day after tomorrow...

How the f*&k am I gonna court her back for f:"king two sh*%tty days!?

I must court her ASAP. But like any other guy I didn't know that just by finding her address would be a hard one.

And so, I made tactics. These tactics were all 100 percent impossible but I knew one of them wold work.

Nevermind.

None of my men was still able to find where she was staying. And so I looked back at her instagram posts.

She somewhat kept her fans updated and I didn't see any clues.

I need to wait. I need to at least maybe let faith make us stumble upon each other again.

Hopefully this author would be a little merciful to me.

(I won't,,,, >:3)

A day goes by with no f*^kin clues.

At this point I was desperate. How could I make her find me.

By this point I remembered Sue knowing how to track people down. I came to her.

As I came to her clinic, She greeted me with a pout face.

As If you can read my mind, woman.

"What?" She said giving me a death stare.

"I need you to track someone for me." I said

"Name?"

"Shena."

"You mean... that captive of yours?"

"Who else then?"

"No." She said as she continued to do her business.

"You dare"

"I said NO! SO DONT MAKE ME!"

"You work for me so you have to obey my command!"

"YES, i do work for you! But after all these years. YOU STILL NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT ME!?"

"What do you f"^king mean?"

"Why her? WHAT MAKES HER MUCH MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME IN THAT COLD HEART OF YOURS??!" She said as her tears ran down her cheeks.

"You are not like her."

"She is weak, IVAN! A weakling is never compatible with a higher up like you who kills mercilessly!"

"And whatever you do, you are also not great to be with her! YOU WILL TRAUMATIZE HER!"She added

"You know nothing Sue."

"YES I DO KNOW EVERYTHING!"

"NO YOU F"CKING DON'T!" I said as I slapped her making her thump at the floor losing her balance.

"Why... are you so cruel to me?" She said as her voice showed her weak.

Liam came in as he heard our argument. He supported Sue as she gets up with a swollen cheek.

I left out of anger and went ahead with my day. She really pissed me off.

She made me feel as if I couldn't protect her.

WHY THE F&CK ARE YOU GETTING WEAK IVAN!

She is saying false accusations of me.

I can protect her... I really can. I swore to protect her all my life.

A day goes by with me still thinking about her... I had no chance...

Until a letter arrived at the company for me.

It was captioned as... "This is your chance"

Inside the letter said:

Dear Ivan,

I have been anxious to see you again since the auction... I am leaving at 6 pm.. I love you and I hope you know that. Are you happy? I have been thinking about what you said. And for the last 7 years I tried to make myself even stronger. Stronger to make myself brave as I try to imagine myself with you as we get older... I want to be with you. But my brothers, they have been keeping me out of distance to you. I hope you still try to take me away. Ivan, this is your chance. I am willing to adapt to a new environment for you... Please take me away. I missed your comfort. I MISSED YOU!

From,

Shena

------------

Thanks for reading!!!