Chapter 13

A day with Caleb

Ashley's POV

A couple of days passed by and I have kept a lot of distance to that company.

Although Jonathan kept having loads of negotiation with his shareholder there, I have been going on different tourist spots with Caleb.

He kept me companied as Jonathan handles his business.

At this point we only have several days til we come back from the US.

We were headed to Park west gallery right now! 

Ofcourse I have hired such a great photographer for this trip, his name is Caleb.

I was kidding. He would give me annoying vibes when he's the one taking my picture.

As we enjoyed the fresh air as we pass by a traffic free Spain, he started a conversation.

"Having fun, lil kitty?" He asked giving me a grin

"No, coz you're here" I said sarcastically

"Well, what can you do about it?"

"Eat up all the food at lunch."

"Hah, you bet!"

"Haven't you visited west park?"

"Many times" he said trying to boast

"Is it great for a new picture to send to Tala?"

"Well, if you're gonna make her jealous. Sure thing"

"Great! Be my photographer just this once!"

"Aight! Haha" He replied with a devilish smile on his face.

We have arrived and had lunch first. I only had Tortillas and he got Pimientos de Padron with Jamón.

"Is that delicious?"

"See for yourself" he says as he stuffs pepper in his mouth.

"That looks spicy.." I commented as he kept chewing

"Nah, its kinda sweet and juicy" he joked.

"Ok," I replied

We came around the whole gallery to see such astonishing masterpiece. 

I had fun while he took pictures for me.

Ofcourse he was also happy coz he gets to take stolen photos of me looking all dazed.

I got really bored out after the 12th time we came around the whole gallery.

"Tired already?" he asked

"Nah, just wanna go home."

"Aight, lets go home and watch movies."

"Ok...."

It was a fun day! A really great one, indeed.

The next day has passed and this time, we were all invited to a private sponsorship event downtown.

At this point Noah came around to also come to the event.

He was Jonathan's left hand in business. He was officially the new Chief marketing officer in the Marketing department.

I have been proud of my brothers. They all had successful lives while I'm just a celebrity who isn't even that famous.

Tala was much more famous than me in public. But only a few knows her in the world of riches.  

I was the princess in that division. That is how I got my alias of  Czarina.

The boys were out to buy their tux while I stayed in the hotel to pick out a dress I liked.