Chapter 17

I was very much likely shocked.

Is Shena really wanting this to happen? Did Shena know my address in Spain?

I felt overwhelmed. 6pm...

I am not sure if I can even catch up to her now. It's 4:30 and it takes me atleast an hour to arrive at the airport. No... I must get there.

I grab my coat and went my way in the car, through the city as fast as I could and arrived at the airport minutes before their departure.

I rushed to the front desk and told them to stop the departure of Spain to US as calmly as I could.

They listened but when I arrived to that private plane, something was bugging my guts.

If her brothers were strict... And that Caleb is his brother's childhood friend...

This must be a setup. And before I could step inside, I retreated and stopped midway. 

Before I could even step back the stairs, a very familiar voice muttered the words "So, you are not stupid, Ivan." 

And before I knew it, I was already shot at the back.

It was... JONA 

I plopped down the stairs of the plane. Thankfully it wasn't even that high.

I looked up to see him stance while he glared at me just like telling me to die.

Why did you even  plot this Jona? Do you really wish to be dead by now?

I came to sit up looking at the ground to buy time for my ally to arrive. 

"You really want to be like this, Jona?" I said as I glared back at him. This time his eyes looked as if it disgusts me.

"Did you really think I would let Shena write a letter like that to a captor that only knows how to take people and dispose them when they are useless?" He implied.

"So what are you hinting?"

"You're an as$ h0le who deserves to die" He demanded as he points a gun towards me. 

Will this be my end? Probably not. Will I ever see Shena again? Yea for sure.

But to see and have her, I need to kill this man infront of me. A prideful man with no sense of shame on where he stands.

He doesn't even understand that getting in Spain is like entering a lion's den.

I'm sorry to end you here, Jonathan Mayers.

I sprinted my way into his direction. He was chill trying to observe every single movement I made. He doesn't know is that I was only looking around him to know he was alone.

To know that he had no other weapon. Now I was relieved he has none of these two, I attacked my prey.

He tried to avoid me using the same tactics as I did while I sprinted around him but I'm way more faster than that dimwit.

As I came nearer to attack, I managed to steal his gun. Now I had the advantage that he wasted.

"Jona, you had one job, yet you didn't even accomplish it. It's a pity, now you're a deadmeat.

And before I could even throw the trigger. Her voice got me out of my senses.

"STOP, PLEASE IVAN. DONT BE LIKE THIS"

I'm sorry I just posted today. I have been busy as hell this couple of weeks.^~^