Chapter 5

Where are you taking me?

Shena's POV

I woke up again. But this time, I was transferred to a new room.

Ugh! I dont feel great. I looked around the place and it seems that my abductor was rich.

At this time, I was confused on what I'm feeling right now. Its like something's not right with me and I just can't identify what or where it is.

I tried sitting up the bed but as I try to push myself up, there was a screeching pain right behind my stomach.

Just where did I even get injured. I groaned.

I noticed that the stench of sedatives were now fading out. I wandered my eyes again all over the room.

This time my eyes were not as blurry as it was a while ago, I could see better. But my vision was still a little vague.

There was a window.

A very small window and the thing is...

It was open! But as I move my head slowly to see if I could see anything outside of it, I could only see the sky.

Well that's fine, as long as I ain't in some kind of bunker or stuff underground.

I really had a fear of being inside a bunker. I don't know if that's only me but, I will be honest I am pretty weird.

Time passes by and I was just trying to cozy myself up until a familiar man opened the door.

"I guess Ms. Shena is fine now"

This voice. 

As he gets closer and closer, his face became more clearer to me.

At this point, I was confused. Why did he abduct me? He even crashed my car just so he can take me to this place.

"Why? How come it's you?!" I yelled at him trying to sit up right.

"Who did you think it was then?"

"I d-dont know" I was so confused at this point that I started crying my balls out. 

As I was crying like some baby I felt his comfort above my head. He was patting me.

"I'm sorry." He said seriously. I was shocked. I looked up to meet his eyes. His eyes...

They were sincere...

dull

dark

My eyes were still streaming tears as he stopped the tears go down with his finger. I felt warmth. 

Although I was scared. I didn't know what to expect in the future. 

I didn't know if I could even escape.

I hugged him seeking more comfort although he was dangerous at this point.

"Did I piss you this much?" I mumbled while I embraced him tightly so that he wouldn't hit me. If he will.

"No. The crash was an accident."

"You mean.. you didn't mean to abduct me?"

"Abduct you? I am taking you home."

"I'm still dizzy..."

He lets my embrace go and headed to the door, before he left he paused. I was confused.

Why did he pause? Did he say something or was he hesitating to leave.

At least I'll be back home now. Back to mom and dad. 

A day goes by and I tried to heal myself quicker by taking a rest more than a normal person would.

Why am I still not home? Right now I could walk, but barely enough. The impact of the crash was so sudden that it left me a scar.

I pointed my feet so I could see the environment around my room more clearer. I lost my balance as I saw the sea.

There was a big thump as I fell so I knew someone would come to check me out.

He came back inside my room. When I say him I meant Ivan.

I was too dumbfounded now that I knew I was literally in a ship. At this moment I knew that the home he was takling about was his house.

"You were trying to abduct me!" I shouted at him making my voice echo around the quiet room.

"This isn't abducting Shena." He said calmly

"Why? What did I do to you? Why would you do this to me?" 

"I am taking you back to my place."

"For what? To torture me?"

"No."

"To kill me so that noone would suspect you?"

"No."

"THEN TELL ME WHY?!"

"To improve our relationship"

I was silent. O-our relationship? Didn't we already broke off the engagement?

Shock swallowed me as I tried to bring myself back to reality. I was hesitant.

I was undenial. I kept shaking my head as I whimpered.   

"Why? Why me?" I blurted as I cried even louder. This time I didn't even want to see his face.

I didn't want his embrace next to mine. 

I don't want to even be with him.

"I don't like you at all." I said trying to not run a tear or two.

"I will not force you to. But I hope you read the contract before signing it." 

"W-what contract?" 

"Once a dummy still a dummy eh?" He grinned.

I pouted my face as he grinned. 

He supported me to get up, but this time he was leading me to a wheelchair.

"Where are we going?"

"Eat breakfast" he said

------------

Thanks for reading!!!

Make sure to Follow Me

&

Vote Chapter

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!