Chapter 4

Big car crash

Ivan's POV

After her debut, I have decided to tell grandpa that I want to break off the engagement.

This woman was too naive to be with me. She is not like Sue and she will never be that annoying brat.

She was the first woman who didn't intend to be beside me if she had a choice. 

I didn't also want to snatch her freedom, she is too young.

I kept thinking about the consequences of breaking off the engagement because it would surely affect my business.

The important thing here is to keep the business stable while I deal with sh!t in the underground world.

Everything was different in the world of legal and the illegal ones. 

I need to be flexible enough to differentiate the ruthless Ivan to the professional Ivan.

As I pondered deeply into my thoughts, Liam came in my room to distribute all the paperworks for the week.

Now I literally have 200 copies of the same properties we were planning to own.

I ended up finishing them in two days. Those two days were all work-related.

A day later, grandpa has called to say that he has agreed to my decision. I can now break off the engagement.

I then told Liam to schedule a visit to Shena's house.

I scheduled it on an afternoon because I needed Shena to be there. 

The afternoon came, I was ready. 

I was ready to captivate her. To own this woman from being stranger to being couples.

Even if that means she would never like me back. In this life, she will be the only woman beside me.

(Flashback before this afternoon)

I was hesitant. Now that I have grandpa's approval, I wanted to change my mind.

Am I this f@#kin fickle?

Because of this stupid idea of breaking off the engagement, I made a contract.

This contract didn't have anything to do with the engagement but instead it contains an agreement that Shena will always stay by my side.

She cannot leave me for a man. And to always keep me in mind. Call me if she has any problems. And always know that she is mine.

(End of flashback)

I arrived but Shena wasn't there. 

"You have came, Mr. Martinez. Would you like some tea?" Shena's mother said

"Lets wait for Shena" I said making the room fade into silence. I liked silence. It reminds me of my loneliness.

A few minutes goes by and the door behind me screeched open.

She has arrived. I turned my head to meet hers and shock was filled in her eyes.

"WHAT THE F@CK! Why is it you?" she shouted

"Manners Shena!" Mrs. Mayers said.

Damn she's getting more feistier now. Well I guess I really didn't make a bad decision after all.

"A name of a bastard" she mumbled as she past by me.

Who's the name of the bastard? Me? How dare she.

"Excuse me?" I said insisting an answer as I glared at those brown eyes of hers.

"I said welcome" her still walking towards the furthest seat to me.

"Anyways, now that she is here. I shall say the news."

"Please do, Mr. Martinez"

"I am going to break off the engagement"

Her face was filled with happiness as I said those words. Well this isn't our last meeting Ms. Shena.

"That's a nice joke, Mr. Martinez!" his father laughed

"Its not." I then gestured to Liam to hand Shena the envelope.

I could tell all she wanted to do was to sign it. Hah, I guess she didn't even read what consisted in it.

My little Shena, I will teach you how to read before you answer.

You are playing with fire Ms. Yashena Mayers.

Days goes by and I have given her the last few days for her to enjoy before she adapts to a newer and more complicated environment.

I have instructed 2 of my fastest drivers to go and follow her. When I say to follow her, I meant to track her down.

Yet these dimwits made it so obvious that she kept speeding til she's now knows she's being followed.

As I looked on the GPS on where these dimwits were, they were now in a mountain.

She's supposed to be in school, right? Damn she's really desperate to lose them.

I drove to a very vague shortcut through the mountain. She was getting nearer and nearer.

That was when I realized she was freaking speeding til 70 something.

When she came out of the corner before I could even block her, she had pushed my car to the most edge of the mountain.

Damn, before I could even process what happened, her bumper was wrecked.

Two of my men helped me out as I stood by my two feet barely taking her out before her car even exloded.

"Call Sue" I groaned. Something was not right with my body. That's when I noticed my head was bleeding.

What a messed up plan, Ivan.

You idiot, how could you not get your sh!t together? She's f@#kin unconscious because of you.

I messed up big time.

------------

Thanks for reading!!!

Make sure to Follow Me

&
Vote Chapter

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!