Chapter 15

The auction where I reunited with her

Ivan's POV

A day goes by as I noticed something was off with Liam since I made him go to that company alone.

He seemed to be... bothered.

I kept asking him on the updates and he spilled it all to me yet he kept being uncertain as I glance at him for a while.

It must not be because of the meeting... It must be because he saw something familiar.

Something that made him anxious to even look back.

At this point I knew something was wrong.

And so I confronted him as we were about to leave work. 

"What's up, Liam?" I said trying to stay calm as possible.

"May I help you, Alpha?" He said trying to avoid my question

"Dont make me repeat myself."

"I saw someone... Yesterday..."

"That is?"

"Uhm... A middle school friend. He came to me since I looked kinda... familiar to him"

"Oh, is that so..."

I knew it wasn't just that. Something really looked off. 

Who gives a f$#kin excuse of seeing a S%^*TY MIDDLE SCHOOL FRIEND

"Talk before I look over that companies cctvs, Liam"

"I saw her!"

By her, it only meant... Shena!

Shena is in ITALY!?

"Hah, thats why..."

"I didn't want to tell you because of how dull you always look when you look at her pictures."

"You should never hide the truth to me. EVER. AGAIN. LIAM."

"You are the last person in my mind that would make me curious as f^&k to whats in that mind of yours." I added

"I will not anymore."

Sue came in telling me that grandpa wants me and Liam together with Sue to participate on an event tomorrow on his behalf.

Grandpa has been weak since then. All he wanted was a granchild to call him great papi til his last breath.

But as his one and only heir. I myself can't do that.

Since I am still loyal to her... Shena Mayers.

The next day comes around and the company was busy as hell.

New founders came rushing today out of nowhere which made me reschedule meetings over meetings to the next further days.

I instructed most of them to keep the founders motivated as they were important for the future of our business..

This was nothing alike my organization.

Money was not the most important thing in this business world but the reputation of your company and people who funds and population of it.

Unlike the organization where when you have the money, you are already above of the beneath.

Even if you have such men that can die after just getting stabbed was nothing to an organization.

Because people will still keep coming because of the wealth of your gang is.

Your ally just wants money. And by the time they get their money they just leave and live a normal life.