Chapter 21: Kill me

Sakura tried to pull the bars at the window but she was too frail, nothing would budge them. She gave up after her hands got some ugly red marks.

She looked up at the moon and wondered where Itachi was now. Was he looking for her?

She sucked in a breath and let herself fall on the King sized bed that was covered in fake white fur. It felt really soft against her hot skin.

Suddenly, the door opened and Sakura pushed herself up on her bum to take a better look at whoever entered her room. There was a blue haired woman who had piercings all over her face. She held a neutral expression.

If she knew the password, she must be someone that Madara trusts.

"I brought you some take out. The dinner was already served a long time ago." She threw the paper bag on the bed and turned her back towards Sakura, wanting to leave.

"Wait." Sakura crawled at the edge of the bed. "What is your name?" She asked curiously.

"We won't do bonding. You don't need to know." She answered coldly.

Sakura sighed and let herself fall again on her back as the door closed shut. She should try to get some sleep but the fear wouldn't let her. She expected Madara to burst in at any moment and put a gun to her head. As he said, all Uchihas are ruthless and you didn't know what to expect from them.

She took the brown bag and opened it as her stomach growled. Inside, were two hamburgers, fries and a can of soda. Kind of interesting how fast foods were still to be found in this country, she thought.

***

When the morning came, she opened her eyes expecting to see a smiling Itachi next to her. Now that her days are numbered, she took a moment to realize how many opportunities she missed with Itachi because of the misconception she had about their whole arrangement. He did not want this and neither did she but at least he did his best to make the best out of their marriage. She should have accepted his offer of trying to be happy, at least until they signed the divorce papers. That way, she could have gotten a taste of the real marriage life.

Sakura rubbed her eyes and got up from the bed. Will she ever see Itachi again? At least one more time?

The metal door opened all of a sudden and Madara stepped in. He was dressed sharp, in a black suit and a black buttoned shirt. His style kind of reminded her of her husband.

He arranged his cuffs.

"Breakfast is served, now come."

"Am I allowed out of the room?" She raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Only under my supervision." He answered bluntly.

She mouthed an "ok" and started following him like a lost puppy. She observed how the long hallway had different pictures of black haired men on each side. They must be all those powerful Uchihas that she heard so many things about.

Downstairs, the table was arranged perfectly. It had a silk table cloth, a huge bouquet of pink roses in the middle and a lot of silver plates and cutlery. It looked as fancy as it could get.

Madara took a seat at the end of the table and motioned for Sakura to sit next to him. She complied.

"So your girlfriend won't be joining you for breakfast this time?" A tall man with short and black hair came from behind Madara and started laughing. "Or did she dye her hair pink. I dunno, it doesn't suit her." He continued, making Sakura feel embarassed.

"Obito, I do not care what that woman does as long as she doesn't put her nose where it doesn't belong." Madara answered sternly.

"She said she is expecting you to her apartment, though. You should hear what she has to say, I thought it was brilliant, and so did Orochimaru-"

Tied by Greed (ItaSaku - modern AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें