Chapter 22

Miles glances over at Jacob calmly, keeping his face close to mine, his hazel eyes quickly glance at me "too bad your boyfriend is here." He says with a smile.

A smirk quickly appears on Miles' face "Sup." He says, his eyes still on me.

"come here Madison," Jacob says, gesturing for me to stand up. I slowly stand up not sure, if I'll be able to stand straight in these high heels along with the alcohol in my body. Miles pulls me down, his smile is even bigger than before.

"Whatever Sick shit you're thinking let it fucking go Miles!!" Jacob yells again but Miles laughs. I've never seen him this angry . . . angry at all. Everyone around us stays quiet whilst watching every move. I try standing up one more time but Miles attempt to pull me back down but I jerk his arm away

"She's my girl now. Let this go." Jacob says with a warning glare. He puts his arm around me. Miles stays quiet for a whole two seconds before clenching his jaw.

"Watch it!" Miles yells loudly, standing up and walking closer towards us. Jacob pushes me behind him. The look on Miles' face indicates trouble and before I know it he raises his fist towards Jacob.

"No! please!" I yell whilst covering my eyes. Miles stops and looks at me for a few seconds and without a word before finally clenching his jaw and lowering his arm.

"Get out." He says harshly and I nod. I follow at Jacobs's side as we walk out through the door which Jacob slams shut A million questions race through my head and I want answers, but I know now is far from the right time. The cold air hits me and I start to shiver. As we walk through the light breeze I feel myself being less intoxicated than before. I don't know how I should be feeling right now.

"Here take my jacket." He smiles. "thanks." I return his smile and put the jacket on but it doesn't do much. We finally manage to reach the parking lot. His car is parked right next to Miles's. 

Jacob's license plate reads; ‚Wilson99' and Miles' reads ‚Ryder99'.

 why are they so similar yet such enemies?

I jump into Jacobs's car, trying to heat myself from the cold air and light rain. This party was a mistake that I wish I could take back. I put on my seatbelt the best I can but it's difficult in my slightly tipsy state. 

"Here, let me." Jacob leans in. His cologne hits my nose and I can't help but lean into him.

"let's get you home." He says and I nod. My mind travels to Miles and the way he pulled me down onto him with no care in the world . . . no care about his girlfriend.

"kiss me, Jacob," I say, turning to him. He slowly leans in with his hand resting on my thigh.

He closes his eyes and presses his lips slowly against mine, forcing me to close mine with the strong feeling of heaven that follows his touch. I feel as if my body could easily collapse. His veiny hand travels to my face. A moan escapes my lips and he breathes 'fuck' into my mouth. A rush of electricity runs through me at the sound of his light painting. His hand holds onto the back of my neck as my arms wrap around his neck. I pull away slowly with a smile on my face. His eyes remain closed for a few seconds before he finally smiles back at me.