Part 15

HI everyone! Thank you so much for sticking with my story and being patient. School has been very busy and I feel like my professors are piling on the work! I am working on updating all of my stories right now! But again, thank you for reading! Also, I do not condone illegal consumption of alcohol, drugs, or ANYTHING really. But, if you feel like, with COVID and all, you need something, DON'T DO IT! If you get the urge, please talk to a parent, friend, family member, counselor or even me! Please message me if you just want to talk, vent or say anything! I'm here for you! Things are hard now, but we need to learn to lean on each other.

3rd Person POV

The next morning, Aries opened his eyes and groaned when he moved his head.

The previous night came back to him and he groaned again. Is this what a hangover feels like?

Rolling over, he reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a pain-relieving potion and stomach soother. The pain immediately subsided and he felt tons better, but not completely.

Sighing, he dragged himself to the shower in hopes of perking up. The hot shower did wake him up, but he still felt...different.

Why does his stomach feel like that? He already took a stomach soother. Hmmm, no matter, he probably just needs a little food in his system, orange juice works wonders.

And so he slowly made his way to the Great Hall when he came face to face with other Slytherins that looked to be in the same boat as him. Thank Merlin it's the weekend!

Aries decided to sit with the Gryffindors seeing as he was with the Slytherins the previous night.

Ron and Hermione took one look at Aries and they balked. Hermione asked "Aries! Are you okay?"

Aries looked himself up and down and said "I'm okay! Don't I look okay?"

Ron rolled his eyes and said "You look fine mate, but we're your best friends, so we know when something's wrong"

Right when he said that, Snape stood from his seat and said "All Slytherins fourth year and up, report to the common room right after breakfast"

Now they KNEW something was wrong. Ron asked "What happened last night, mate?

Aries proceeded to fill them in on the events of the previous night.

Both friends sat open mouthed, staring at their best friend.

Ron said "Blimey mate! You drank all that firewhiskey?"

Meanwhile Hermione stared at him in disbelief and said "Aries! Tell me you didn't! That's so dangerous. Don't you know what underage drinking could do to your body?"

Aries simply rolled his eyes and said "I know all about that Herm. They always held assemblies in primary school, remember?

She knew what he was talking about, but he should still know not to drink!

Aries said "I know the dangers, but.....I needed to let some steam off. I'm just very stressed out and I thought the party would be a great way to do that. When that seventh year brought out the firewhiskey, I look advantage. It was a one time thing and honestly, it was kind of nice to just forget everything and enjoy myself!"

For once, Hermione and Ron could emphasize completely with him. They knew how stressful things were for him and they just couldn't blame him for this.

Breakfast was soon over and the large group of Slytherins made their way to the dungeons where Professor Snape was standing there, glaring as they all filed into the room.