Part 17

3rd Person POV

Last time on "Just A Riddle" with Severus and Tom - Tom contemplated his earlier thoughts of finding someone to spend time with. Right now, Severus is looking like a viable option.

Now-------->

Severus felt the intense stare, burning a hole through him. Hoping he was wrong, and the Dark Lord wasn't staring, he glanced up and Tom was indeed looking at him with a certain look in his eyes.

Severus felt something in his stomach, something fluttering. The fluttering only got stronger when he realized that Tom was looking at him with burning desire clear in his Scarlet colored eyes.

Gulping hard, Severus tried to ask "Tom, what is this?"

Hunger evident on his face, Tom seductively bit his lip and said "I really must have been mad all these years to have missed such a beauty in front of my every own eyes."

Oh how badly Severus wanted to give in! Gulping again, Severus said "Tom! We can't do this! Not while your son is my student!"

Tom slyly asked "What? Talk? We aren't doing anything else"

This time, Severus narrowed his eyes and said "It is clear that you are seeking a more personal relationship! I do not wish to en-"

Tom cut him off with a deep, passionate kiss. One that Tom hoped would change the professor's mind.

Tom's assurance was cut short when a knock was heard at the door. Severus whispered "How dare you?! I told you I don't want to do this while Aries is my student!"

Tom whispered back "I know I'm not crazy! I saw the same passion in your eyes as you saw in mine! I'm sorry I kissed you like that, but I want to pursue this!"

Without another word, Tom left through the floo and Severus remembered a student was waiting for him. He schooled his features and briskly opened the door.

Severus thought he would absolutely die when the student turned out to be Aries, as in the son of the man that just kissed him!!!!

With wide eyes Severus let him into the door. The boy began to say something about his father- mmmhmmm Tom Riddle *cue dreamy eyes*. Stop! Listen!

Aries apparently needed advise about calling Tom "Father" or "dad". Weird. What about "daddy", Aries?

STOP STOP STOP. Inappropriate Sev! Concentrate!

As professionally as he could, Severus advised the boy. He seemed to think about it and Aries was about to leave, and let Severus alone with this thoughts. He indeed had a lot to think about.

Aries was about to leave when the floo flared again and Tom just popped right out! Oh god no! Tom?! Your son is here!

But no, Tom just had to blurt out "I'm not sorry I kissed you!" Tom just couldn't go home and let Severus forget him, so of course he came back!

Severus closed his eyes, and opened them to watch horror cross over the face of father and son. Both realizing Tom's mistake and Aries' realization.

Aries' jaw was slacked, but he blurted out "You two.....kissed? You kissed my professor?!"

Taking a page out of the dramatic book, Aries stormed out.

Before Tom could follow his son (in a sedate manner), Severus grabbed Tom's shoulder and asked "What was that? What are you doing here?"

Tom sighed and said "I went home after our kiss and I just couldn't stand the thought of an empty house! I absolutely do not regret kissing you! I wish for companionship. And Sev, you're- you've always been beautiful but I failed to notice until now. I'm not sorry nor ready to go home without at least knowing that I attempted to pursue you!"