:) lets keep it going

(Ahahahahahhahaa- ok so um fuck. You asked I answered and gonna act like I didn't ignore every single notification on this app with everyone BEGGING me to keep it going ;) so I will xoxo
I also got an art account on Instagram! Check it out and support me there if you'd like!
@ pastel_hunni thank you!🦋💘✨)

Out from the shadows nick appeared with his vines building up ontop of one another forming into a shape of a human, beside him appeared a slim purple girl with green ends to her slicked back hair that looked attached to her body, along with antennas slowly peeking up when she sees me, naked and blissful she put a hand on her hip giving me a soft expression on her face telling me to stay calm. I immediately knew who she was...
The girl spoke: "lily~"
gentle but soothing words escaped her mouth as it opened, her black yet glossy eyes staring back at me.
My body leaned in to her words as if it wanted to hear more.
".....g-"
Before I could speak nick loosened the vines that made his figure and melted into the floor only seconds before appearing right beside me. "lopol" he said with a serious tone.
"Lo-...lopol?" (Low-poll)
"That is my given name, from my -people.."
My focus quickly moved back to the girl.
"You know me as Grace, my earthly name." She stepped closer, my eyes still fixed on hers.
"G-grace... is this your natural form?"
She nodded, Veronica interrupted. "Well duh idiot!! Veronica then proceeded to melt off my bed before revealing her true form- which was a colorless blob with a purple orb floating inside her.
"Reignwa! That is my name!"
!?
With confusion I scooted back into my bed looking at everyone with a surprised look, their natural form is unlike anything I've seen before, not expecting to look anything like how they are, I moved my hair away from my face to get a clearer look.
"Surprised?" Lopol then strutted closer to my bed crawling ontop of it as she slowly moves towards me, refusing to unlock eye contact with me, I could almost see my reflection in her eyes.
"I think humans are nice but you, are truly unique~"
Little did I know, the faint marks on her body showed a gentle blue light shining through them. So many marks and small designs I would easily mistake as some foreign language or squiggles appearing on her body.
I look away breaking eye contact to gather myself for a minute....this is a lot to unravel on a simple teenager- loosing my virginity to a plant, showing my naked pale body to three species of alien in my floating, detached room to who knows where.....a battle with a space parasite is attacking the planet and in order to stop is by having intercourse with it and honestly....If anyone were to tell me this would happen a year ago I would keep my distance between them....this is insane.
The three all looked at me concerned, grace pulled the blanket onto my lap covering atleast half of me, it broke my focus as I looked back into her eyes. She quickly shifted back into her human form- assuming it's to keep me from breaking down with all the information being thrown at me
"Hey...you did good tonight, you took it like a pro!"
(Is that supposed to be a compliment- was I just called a whore)
"Aha..thanks..." I looked away shifting my focus on Veronica, she quickly took the shape of her human form as well, looking away not wanting to look at me in the eyes, I could tell while I was distracted she was closely studying my body, I look back at Grace. She placed her hand ontop of mine, it was warm...the details of her soft warm skin were amazing..it felt real...
"Now...you deserve a break, I'll see you in the morning?"
"Yeah..." my voice broke, it sounded tired, they noticed..
"Go ahead and close your eyes, we'll get you cleaned up"
I wanted it to last, the feeling of her hand ontop of mine, that feeling of reality, that feeling of being grounded and safe...the only thing keeping me sane.
It felt real.....