Pervert

The pain soon turned into pleasure, his hand touched my face and sprayed out a very strong but pleasing smell.. I assumed it was to make me feel less pain and turn me on even more~ I adjusted myself and opened my legs even wider to help him out with his preferred position.
I bit my lip trying not to make so much noise from how good it felt, I laid on my back but couldn't help pushing my chest up as if it would help with me feeling even better, I didn't even notice how much I was drooling, a whole puddle worth of saliva came out of my mouth following up with eyes rolled back.. I loved it. I loved it. I love this! My body trembled as he toyed with my nipples and lightly glided his tentacles down my sides, warm, fuzzy, even slimy it was everything I ever wanted I eventually let go of the sheets and picked myself up a little wrapping my arms around him breathing heavily.
"You seem to be enjoying this"
"Y......ahhyes!!!" I couldn't even speak properly his tentacles just felt so good going against bu body being thrusted in and out of me, I didn't want it to stop~
"Then...I guess you wouldn't mind if I abuse you a bit.."
being reminded of the big masochist I am I couldn't help but smile "YES PLEASE! FUCK ME! SLAP ME AH!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME DADDY!" Before I knew it he lifted my trembling body off the bed and threw me up in the air.....a tentacle then grabbed my foot and made me dangle from there...the ceiling was gone but I ignored it, the adrenaline mixed with my horny self felt better than expected.."p-please..I want mo-" before the words could escape my mouth I another tentacle went deep down my mouth, my eyes rolled back & had my body almost in shock.
The feeling was too intense as if I couldn't control my body anymore, it just wanted more and took in more.. I didn't want it to stop, more tentacles started to join more sooner, some whipping me others going against my smooth skin dripping it's pre-cum on me, this is what I chose this is what I loved~
Finally getting a grip on my own body I looked up to see a the final stage of nick's attempt on the tentacle monster, the tentacles formed mouths, some teeth, others with suction cups, I was never more excited to see it, I was dropped 15 feet back onto my bed, there stood nick all the tentacles left my body, scared of what's gonna happen next I stared into his eyes. He was relaxed.. I sat up a bit to get a better look at him, he was too relaxed. I looked around me finally starting to think straight.. "nick?"
He crawled over to me & smiled. "Nick...what are you?" Suddenly his body got smaller and more feminine only to make me realize it was...Veronica!!! The shapeshifter... I scooted back surprised to see her..smiling and blushing.
"Now we have your consent~ did i do a good job~?" She got a bit closer with her smug face almost as if she was teasing me. "I-it was you the whole time!? What happened to nick!?" I said.
"Oh him? He couldn't do anything without your consent....but I can! I don't go by extraterrestrial law....I couldn't care less about it... but enough of me~ what were you saying about wanting it more?~"
My face turned red, I was so embarrassed, how good it felt and..thinking I'd actually just might want more....
I hesitated but eventually threw myself to Veronica pressing my lips against hers. Holding in the kiss I slowly let go for a breath of air, she stood still with a surprised look.
"Gotcha" I said keeping my calm expression.
The only way I could get her back is by surprising her and I'm sure the work has been done....
She quickly looked away then looked back at me smiling. "Pervert"