Back at it.

(Lily's pov)

The sound of my own heavy breathing wakes me up . Slowly opening my eyes I quickly sit up, realizing how cold it is... "w-what the fuck it's fucking cold". I cover my legs rubbing them along with my arms hoping it'll make them warmer. But it didn't help? I got distracted and grabbed a mini purple blanket I had in the corner of my room incase I ever need it and covered myself with it. Opening the door to my room I turned around and looked straight to my bedroom window.. it's dark. I must have over slept no wonder it's a little dark in here.
Keeping the blanket on me I run downstairs to search for mom
"Mom!!? Dad!!?" There wasn't any answer but all the lights are on?
"They probably went to the store" I thought.
Remembering the food that mom was making i ran into the living room straight to the kitchen. What I saw made my heart pound......just by looking at the familiar face. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing...
"Hey girl." Meghan said as she walked to the table sitting down with a plate of octopus soup. "Didn't think you'd wake up anytime soon, this is a pretty safe place~ at least for now"
I got colder by the second realizing I was back in my stupid dream?
"N-n-no why...." tears started forming in my eyes. "This isn't fair! How can I stop this I just want a normal life! Why does this feel so real!!? I want to get out of this dream!". After a few bites Meghan took out of the baby octopus she walked up to me and patted my shoulder.. "listen.. I know this sucks and we both know that this isn't real to you but if you don't solve this quickly it will keep coming back.. you think I want to be here? I only exist because of you."
I looked at Meghan straight in the eyes I can't believe what I just heard. "W-what are you talking about?....because of me? Meghan nodded. "I know it's hard to believe but I actually never existed. I was put into everyone's memories on who ever the universe decides to see me. Haha.. didn't want you to find out this way.. I know this is all happening so fast, I ran here so I could get some help, I don't really like the state my dimension is in right now. And now that I met you, you could help me out on getting rid of this thing!"
I looked at her crazy
"So everything is a lie!? Your not actually my childhood friend? What about Shakira? She remembers you! I'm sorry but this is hard to believe." I sighed laying back on the nearest couch. Wiping my face trying to understand everything that's happening I had a headache. "And also I know this is a dream and all but what is this "dimension" thing ur talking about? This is stupid it's just a dream! Your not real I-I know Meghan was always there with me your lying. What ever this is it's just a dream! It's all a stupid dre-" before I could finish my sentence My eyes blacked out for a second, last thing I saw was a hand swinging towards my face. After I realized what happened the pain of a sharp sting was placed on my right cheek. "Did that feel real enough for you?". She stepped back and opened up her arms, "where do you think you are now? Oh that's right your still in your little dream! You really think I want to be here? You think I came here ju-JUST TO MEES WITH YOU!? No, either believe me or find out the hard way. I'm not supposed to be here but yet I'm here with you because apparently you are 'worthy' of stopping this THING! You know what. I'm not going to allow you to wake up, there are two ways to wake up from this, me or you closely dying. And until this is fixed I'm not letting you go!" Meghan has gone insane... I didn't know what to do, I'm literally stuck in my own dream and can't do anything about it. I couldn't be alive she would snap like that, the Meghan I know was shy and quiet, she wouldn't hurt a fly.
Standing up I take a deep breath. "Ok..'Meghan..' what are we fighting for anyways? Why am I the chosen one here? This doesn't make any sense I literally have to talent.."
Meghan walked to the table grabbed a baby octopus from the plate with her chop sticks and walked over to me signaling it to my mouth. "Eat this"
I happily opened my mouth, lightly blushing at the feel of the small suckers trying to cling onto my tongue and throat. Meghan then pointed at my face "that. That right there is what I'm looking for. I can guarantee this experience won't brother you.... maybe a little but you will enjoy. And also...I'm kind of a tentacle fan of my own...thought I'm not as obsessed as you..but I don't really mind." My jaw dropped "I-I didn't know you liked it! W-wait......we're going after an octopus ?..." I said half excited half scared.
Meghan thought for a second "
"Actually..I never seen this thing before I haven't seen it's whole body. All I saw were tentacles..but not the normal ones, this isn't a giant octopus.. what ever is out there it's dangerous.. and speaking of dangerous the minions it carries moves fast so as soon we will have to find another spot to take shelter.." she then pulls out a small rectangular box, pressing on the side an almost transparent screen pops up, she scrolls through some stuff as if it's a phone. She then goes to her notes and reads