Chapter 38

"Leviii!!" Y/n yelled as she cuddle Levi's blanket filled hoodie to her chest.

"What, brat?" Levi yelled back from the kitchen, where he drinks his tea while reading a book.

"Cuddle me!! I didn't come here for nothing!!" Y/n yelled.

Y/n is staying in Japan to visit Levi. She told Levi that she misses him and the following days, she found herself walking to Levi apartment.

Levi walked into his room and saw his girlfriend holding onto his hoodie for her dear life. He rolled his eyes at her and walked over. He sat on the bed and pushed her near the wall to make space for himself. "Move over, brat."

"Are you calling me fat?" Y/n pouted.

Levi sighed, "Here we go again, I just told you to move over and now you're accusing me of saying you're fat?"

"Are you angry?" Y/n asked while cuddling to Levi's side.

"Tch, no."

"You're mad." Y/n turned over and cuddled the hoodie again, burying her face on the fabric.

"Oi brat." He poked his girlfriend's back, but she didn't move. "Oi.Oi.Oi..." Levi mumbled but she just curled her body. He sighed and pulled her by the waist. Levi pulled until she's on top of his chest, but even with that, Y/n didn't let go of the stuffed hoodie.

"This thing is better than you." Y/n said as she hugged the hoodie closer.

"Tch." Levi wrapped his arms around Y/n's torso, tightening it until Y/n struggle in his grip.

"Stop it!! Levi Ackermann!!" Y/n yelled. Levi let her go as she rolled to the other side of the bed. She snuggled on the hoodie and faced the wall.

"Fine then." Levi stood up and was about to walk away from the bed when Y/n took hold of his shirt.

"Did I tell you to go?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's what you're trying to say! You called for me, now you're acting like a brat!!" Levi yelled at her. After that, all he could feel was regret. Y/n's eyes began watering but she didn't let her tears fall. Levi saw it perfectly though. "Oi, brat. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"I'm on my period, okay?! I hate these f*cking mood swings! Even Bertholdt and Reiner hate it! I'm sorry, Levi. I just want some love." Y/n said as she wrapped her arms and legs on the hoodie, facing the wall.

Levi stared at her and got back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "What the f*ck is a period?"

Y/n turned her head to look at Levi. "Are you serious?" She said as a tear escaped her eye.

"Damn. I was just joking, brat. What do you need?" Levi used his hand to turn Y/n's head to face the wall again. He put his face on her hair and stayed there.

'Wow, Levi Ackermann is joking now?' Levi thought to himself.

"Nothing. I want to sleep now." She said, closing her eyes as she scooted closer to Levi's body. Once she stopped moving, Levi took his phone and opened his camera. He looked through the camera and saw that she's finally asleep.

He took a couple of picture for later and went to google. He took note of everything. He stalked Y/n's account for a bit before opening Y/n's phone and going through her picture to send to himself again. Checking if there are boys, hitting on her and other things.

He got back on his phone, still wrapped around Y/n's smaller body. He was reading an article when he accidentally fell asleep. A very rare thing to happen to him. He noticed that every time they talk on the phone or face to face, he can sleep faster and longer than usual.

A bit of time after Levi fell asleep, Y/n stirred in her sleep before waking up. She looked around and saw Levi's phone still on. She looked at it, reading what is inside his phone.

What to do when your girlfriend is on her period?

•Be patient with her.

•Give her the food she craves.

•Give her attention.

•Give her a massage.

•Give her space.

•Let her sleep whenever she wants.

•Spoil her with love.

She smiled and turned her body to face Levi, giving him a kiss on the cheek and snuggling on his neck. Levi, still asleep, wrapped his arms tighter around Y/n. She inhaled his scent before going back to sleep.

They ended up sleeping the whole day, even surprising themselves because of it. When they woke up, Y/n can feel that Levi is indeed sweeter and attentive than usual. Levi started their day with a cup of tea before asking Y/n what she wants for breakfast.

After that, Levi ran an errand to buy some chocolates and other sweets that
Y/n would like. He got back to Y/n mopping the clean floors. "What do you think you're doing?"

Y/n looked up and smiled at him. "I'm cleaning."

"Well... That's my f*cking job. Sit the f*ck down and I'll do it." Levi took the mop from her and made her sit on his couch. "Here, I bought it for you." Levi said, throwing the bag to Y/n's lap. She quickly looked through and it and saw a bunch of her favorite chocolate, along with some of the candies and snacks that she likes.

"Aweee... thank you Levi..." She said as she opened a pack of her favorite chocolate and biting onto it. She watched and listened as Levi tells her that she was mopping the floor all wrong.

Y/n sat on the couch while watching Levi 'correctly' mop the floor. After all that, Levi sat on the floor, taking Y/n's foot and a massaging it. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked, even though she knew what is going on.

"I'm making you feel good."

"Why?"

"Every guy do this to their girlfriend, right?" Levi said, raising his eyebrow.

"Well yeah. You're clueless with relationships, huh? Don't worry, I'm clueless as you are." Y/n smiled.

"What am I suppose to do? It's my first relationship." Levi said before looking down and massaging Y/n's feet.

"You're doing great though." Y/n pulled her foot away from Levi and laid on the couch. "Come here and love me now." Levi stood up before laying on the couch, pulling Y/n on his chest. Their legs tangled with each other and arms wrapped around each other's torso.

They laid in each other's arms, just enjoying the silence and presence of both of them. The silence was broken when Levi spoke.

"I know that you're tired of flying back and forth to meet me or vice versa, and we've been spending a bit or a lot of money. And I know that this is a bit sudden but do you want to move in with me?"

Y/n looked at him in surprise but later smiled. "I love to. Or do you want to move in with me?" She wiggled her eyebrows and grin. "We have a lot of extra rooms that we could use."

"The girl should be the one to move in... I think. I insist, we could move into a different, bigger apartment."

"What about Jr.?" Y/n asked, looking up at Levi while putting her head on his neck.

"I'll make an exception for you and your cat."

-------------

After two months of planning and other stuffs, Y/n and Levi moved in into a bigger apartment. Y/n also quitted her side job, which is working at a cafe. "F*ck this is so tiring!" Y/n said as Levi and her laid on their new shared bed.

"You have so much f*cking clothes to start with." Levi groaned.

"You have a lot more cleaning supplies than my make up though."