Chapter 26

Levi woke up when Y/n sneezed on top of him. As he sat up, Y/n rolled from his chest to the space next to him. "Sorry for waking you up." Y/n said, cuddling the thick blankets closer to her body.

"K. We're having cereal." Levi stretched his body and did some exercise. Y/n stared at him, still half asleep.

"You look hot..." Levi's eyes widen as he look at Y/n, who's eyes are close. Levi shrugged his shoulder and left to go to the bathroom, but going back to the room to take his forgotten clothes before going back to the bathroom.

Being used to no one with him in his apartment, he didn't lock the door since no one is with him. Y/n is here though. As Levi take his peaceful shower, Y/n took her hygiene kit and went to the bathroom.

Levi turned of the shower was soaping and scrubbing his body. Y/n went inside silently but still half asleep. She tied her hair back and began taking out her necessities. Levi's eyes widen as he hears the faucet running. He began scrubbing faster, taking his shower faster. Y/n rubbed her face with some refreshing facial foam before washing it away and brushing her teeth.

Levi face palmed himself as he remember the clean towels just outside his shower curtain, hanging next to his sink. Taking a deep breath, he slightly opened the curtain and reached for the towel, hoping for Y/n to not notice. As he reaches for the towel, his head popped out slightly, at least he got hold of the towel, but someone got hold of it at the same time.

He looked at Y/n with wide eyes and she looked at him with wide eyes, staring at his exposed leg. Y/n got to her senses and covered her eyes, "F*ck f*ck f*ck! Im so sorry!! I didn't mean to barge in the bathroom while you're taking a shower!"

Levi kept on saying that it's okay, but apparently,  it is not okay. Y/n kept apologizing while Levi quickly dried himself with the towel and got dressed. He got out of the shower with a red face and the towel on his shoulder. He patted her head before heading out of his bathroom and into his bedroom. He closed the door shut and slammed his head on his pillow that smelled like Y/n.

He took a deep breath and sighed. He began hugging the pillow but soon realized what he was doing and stood up, walking in front of his mirror and slapping himself repeatedly. Red marks began showing on his face and he immediately regret doing it.

He slowly walked out of the room, seeing Y/n on the couch. She was struggling to put the waterproof protector on her casted leg. She looked up and saw Levi, her face turning bright red as she tried to put on the plastic on her leg. Levi kneeled in front of her and helped her put it on. She stood up, thanking him and walking to Levi's bedroom and taking her clothes from her suitcase.

Levi went to the kitchen, where he will prepare the best and easiest breakfast in the entire world, cereal.

He poured the cereal in two balls and took out the milk from the fridge. He put water in an electric kettle and let it boil as he waited for Y/n to finish showering. Once the water was boiling, he poured himself a cup and put his favorite tea, plain black tea. He sat on the kitchen chair and waited for Y/n, while checking his phone.

Y/n came out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a sweater. "You're really wearing shorts?"

"Yeah, it's easier to put on especially with this." She smiled and pointed at her leg.

'What are you saying, Levi? You're making yourself an idiot.' Levi thought.

Y/n sat on the chair opposite to Levi as he push a bowl of cereal in front of her. Y/n thanked him and poured milk on her cereal. They ate in silence and Y/n tried to lift away the awkwardness. "So... What are you going to do later?"

"Probably go out and buy groceries, more tea."

"Do you have plans for new year's eve? It's coming close." Y/n smiled at Levi.

"No. I'll probably drink and sleep, if sleep is possible." Levi drank his tea in his unusual way of picking up his tea cup.

"You still drink tea like that? I'm not judging you though, it's cute." Y/n giggled at him. Levi almost choked on his tea.

"What about you?" Levi said with an emotionless face.

"I'm celebrating it with my family, Bertholdt's and Reiner's. Our families became really close since we started training. You should join us this year, only if you want to." She suggested.

Levi shrugged. "Why do you care?"

"Because you're my best friend and you're still a part of my family." Y/n looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Fine, I'll go." Levi finished his tea and  stood up to collect the dirty dishes and wash them.

"You're not joking?"

"I'm not. Are you?"

"No! This is incredible!" she stood up and walked over to Levi, who was washing the dishes. She hugged him from behind and let go after a couple of seconds. The corner of Levi's lips curled up a bit. "I'll book your flight! since mine is already done!"

She sat on the couch and starting to book the flight. "Is economy with leg room okay to you? Or should I upgrade us."

"Economy is fine." Levi sat on the couch next to her. He helped her book his flight.

Moments passed, Y/n rubbed her shoulder on Levi's. He looked at her as she giggle. "Pack your bags, we're going to Canada!! The flight is on 29!! I'm so excited!! We're going to have so much fun!" She hugged Levi again and kissed his cheek.

Levi blushed a bit but tried to hide it by patting and ruffling Y/n's hair.

He is going to Canada.